The (Un)official write anything you want page

not really ... those kids look like that already ... there are minor photoshop adjustments after that ... but they doll up the kids like that in real life.

you guys did see LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE right?

this studio is in Tennessee ... dorian might know first hand about this kid pageant trend down there

yes, but they also look like this in real life.

Little Miss Sunshine anyone? ....

not really ... those kids look like that already ... there are minor photoshop adjustments after that ... but they doll up the kids like that in real life.

minor? are you kidding me!?

Mr. Hill is very correct, and you fine gentlemen who think that a photograph of a human being actually looks like that unedited or merely slightly edited need to have your eyes checked. I agree with the whole stupid destruction of childhood-thing, but the pictures on that site are edited to the limit of being drawings instead of photos.

Does not anyone recall Jon Benet Ramsey?

Um yes but JonBenet still looked REAL. Plastered but real. These girls look like fucking Barbie cyborgs. Do you guys not see the difference: ??

jonben-1.jpg

JonBenet

vs.

First of all they
1. Enlarge the eyes
2. Add fake eyelashes (I think in both "reality" and in photoshop)
3. Do some weird airbrush thing with the hair
4. Airbrush the fuck out of the skin
5. Brighten the irises
6. Brighten the whites of the eyes
7. Enlarge the whites of the eyes
8. Add more make up digitally-----That is not all real eyeshadow in the example above, it's too perfect looking.

Those aren't simply minor adjustments. Those little girls are made into plastic lifeless Barbies. At least with JonBenet you can still tell she had a soul, that she was a little girl with a personality, what is on that website is no longer little girls.

I was not directly speaking to you, I was speaking in general to those who were denying the photoshopped-ness of it. I just used your post on JonBenet to further illustrate what Hell Mike and etc were saying.

Well, since apparently no one's allowed to discuss that topic any further...

I just wanted to say that after two weeks in Maryland, I finally have a fresh Texas Dr. Pepper in my hands :kickass:

At least Maryland Dr Pepper isn't as disgusting as that vile Virginia airport Dr Pepper, which was even worse than New Jersey Dr Pepper!