The (Un)official write anything you want page

haha the comments on this one are pretty funny
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QezIBLK5WHg&NR=1[/ame]

This one's for Lurch. Worth watching the entire clip. This guy is fucking ridiculous

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the weirdest smelling farts right now. They smell like a combination of burnt ketchup and roasted peanuts. Been feasting on peanuts all night, so the latter is explained... but I haven't had ketchup in about 3 days. And it wasn't burnt. The only thing remotely close to ketchup was some barbeque sauce I had on a pork chop Saturday night. That surely wasn't burnt either since I put it on post-cooking. I am quite confused.

I have eggs maybe once a week at most, but sometimes my farts smell like rotting eggs and pure death mixed. Even when I haven't had eggs for 7-8 days and death is something one cannot consume.

Oh man, you're making me recall what is probably doing this to me... a breakfast burrito containing a white gravy, fried chicken, potatoes, eggs, and bacon.

breakfast burritos are fucking grand, but the farts are just mean. I love chowing into one then going on a bus ride somewhere. :D

And that reminds me of these burgers I used to eat on the ferry ont he way home for a weekend.... My dad would usually pick me up, and there was this one intersection, and every single time (about 20 of them), we'd hit that intersection and I'd let a fart rip, and for the next 10 minutes we'd be driving the car with our heads out the windows.

I have eggs maybe once a week at most, but sometimes my farts smell like rotting eggs and pure death mixed. Even when I haven't had eggs for 7-8 days and death is something one cannot consume.

913048b.jpg