The (Un)official write anything you want page

Ahh.

I was fucking pissed the last episode of the fall season was canceled. George Carlin, Ben Affleck, and tom Brokaw was canceled due to the writers strike.

i ate a fillet mignon today for lunch. i always forget how awesome that piece of bacon is. :kickass:

well since you have a fundamental problem with humans nourishing themselves from other animals as we've done since long before reign in acai's great grampa Roger** (raaa grrrr) of the graaarg People discovered a big stick was a good way to kill all the dark skinned, slanty eyed or curly haired members of his cave tribe.

Perhaps then you have a problem with every other animal also eating its traditional nourishment, and we should kill all of these animals unless they immediately become vegans.

In other news, he founded the clack clack clack clan. The first KKK incarnation.

well since you have a fundamental problem with humans nourishing themselves from other animals as we've done since long before reign in acai's great grampa Roger** (raaa grrrr) of the graaarg People discovered a big stick was a good way to kill all the dark skinned, slanty eyed or curly haired members of his cave tribe.

Perhaps then you have a problem with every other animal also eating its traditional nourishment, and we should kill all of these animals unless they immediately become vegans.

In other news, he founded the clack clack clack clan. The first KKK incarnation.

oh, that's what you're talking about.......
I thought you're talking about killing animals just 'for fun'

How many fucking times do I have to say this??!!

I'M NOT AGAINST EATING ANIMALS!!!!

Jesus Christ you fucking idiots. Can that be the last time I have to say that/explain myself here? Ugh...

So in an attempt to communicate a simple instruction to a group mexican women, I managed to make a total ass out of myself.

Someone came up with the idea to stack a rolled product in sort of tower, where each row up it would switch direction... the problem this causes is when the wind comes around this shit blows right the fuck over and hits me on the head. So today, when instruction them to stack product in the area I attempted to say "And don't make one of those stupid fucking criss cross blanket towers".

I said: No haga uno de esas stupidas cono criss cross mantas torres.

They all started laughing. I couldn't figure out why. So I asked someone who translates a bit and they laughed at me. They tried to explain it to me that because of the way I said it and their dialect it comes out as: "Do not make your cunts/fucks one of the towering blankets (criss cross)".

:lol: