The (Un)official write anything you want page

I hate computers.....

And yet I love them so much. :cry:

I just almost ruined my third laptop keyboard by spilling cranberry juice all over it.

Also, I think my computer has a virus.

Ugh.

Carry on.

My sister spilled tea on our keyboard then refused to replace it because she's poor.

I was very pissed off.

Then my dad bought a new keyboard and by then I'd adjustesd to using the old one with half the keys broken so I didnt install the new one for a week.

Good times.

My brother smokes weed basically all day, so the house always reeks. He only does it in his room, but it's strong in the living room all the time and sometimes very strong in my room, as all the smells in the house seem to end up in my room due to the way the air ducts are *shrug*

I'm kinda worried as I may have a drug test coming up for a job. I can't get a definite answer from the intarweb, but what do you guys think? I smell it all day, it was making my mom's eyes water the other night, and makes Derick's eyes water frequently. I haven't experienced any watering of the eyes myself, but that may not mean anything. Is this enough to make me test positive?

I swear, if I fail a drug test because he can't give me the courtesy to put the shit down for a few days (pleaded and pleaded), then Derick and I are moving back to Maryland once his semester is up. Ridiculous.

My brother smokes weed basically all day, so the house always reeks. He only does it in his room, but it's strong in the living room all the time and sometimes very strong in my room, as all the smells in the house seem to end up in my room due to the way the air ducts are *shrug*

I'm kinda worried as I may have a drug test coming up for a job. I can't get a definite answer from the intarweb, but what do you guys think? I smell it all day, it was making my mom's eyes water the other night, and makes Derick's eyes water frequently. I haven't experienced any watering of the eyes myself, but that may not mean anything. Is this enough to make me test positive?

I swear, if I fail a drug test because he can't give me the courtesy to put the shit down for a few days (pleaded and pleaded), then Derick and I are moving back to Maryland once his semester is up. Ridiculous.

you will be just fine in a drug test. ive researched this because i feared it once myself. you will be just fine.

you are fine.

tell him to stuff a towel under his door and open the window. im not sure how he could possibly be hot-boxing the whole house from his bedroom, but opening a window and lighting some incense isnt very hard and should make a difference.

you are fine.

tell him to stuff a towel under his door and open the window. im not sure how he could possibly be hot-boxing the whole house from his bedroom, but opening a window and lighting some incense isnt very hard and should make a difference.

He's weird - if he stuffed a towel under his door, he'd have to use a clean one every time and then we'd be out of towels in a day. And seeing as how his window is the nearest point of our house to the street, well...:Smug:

But seriously if he can't stop for a just a few days then it's time to send him and my mother, ALL of us, to Dr. Phil :loco:

why would he have to use a clean one every time? you just leave it on the floor behind the door...

do you guys have one of those 'ionic breeze' type things? those work quite well in a stink removal strategy.