The (Un)official write anything you want page

It will forever amaze me that people have this image of the Japanese as being great students and their education system as being top notch. A 26 year old college graduate today told me that Ireland is a straight shot north from Germany, the offical languages of Brazil are Brazilian and Japanese, and the first European to come to Japan was Christopher Columbus.

Nothing like Meat alcohol and entertainment to say " I love you". I give nothing and receive nothing for valentine's day and i find that preferable. When is it anyway?

1sgj61.jpg
2rnybtv.jpg

:kickass: finally found something off of stonerrock

The job interview with Wells Fargo went really well! I'm so tired of interviewing for this job though. I had one short phone interview, one lonnng phone interview, then today the manager interviewed me at the office, took me on a tour, then pulled out a sheet of questions and interviewed me again! :Smug:

I heard a lot of the word "perfect" when I was answering questions though, and he told me we'd definitely be back in touch. The job seems simple enough - just processing checks that come in from retailers and whatnot. For example, if you write a check to Macy's, then Macy's would send the check to this office for processing. Mostly sorting and data entry, simple stuff, kind of an assembly line environment only you get to sit at a desk. And all the work for the day is there when you get there. It'd be a slight pay decrease, but considering the simplicity of the job, I'm glad to take it.

Plus the benefits are awesome.