The (Un)official write anything you want page

Showing the actual size of Gene Simmons penis is worse than finding out Santa is not fictitious, rather dead.

i hate most black comedians. i almost pulled an elvis on my tv when i just heard "when it be dark in the country, it be dark"

I am really sick of Black, Death, Folk, and Pagan metal lately... time to give them a break so maybe when I pop in a disc in a few months it'll sound slightly original to me.

I've spent like the last 2 years focusing mainly on those genres... and this last week every time I put a Cd of one of those genres on I just get halfway into the first track and say "Fuck this" and put on something else.

I need to discover a new genre.

I am really sick of Black, Death, Folk, and Pagan metal lately... time to give them a break so maybe when I pop in a disc in a few months it'll sound slightly original to me.

i know what you mean man i spent about ten or more years listening only to the most extreme stuff,i've mellowed somewhat now and loving Trad,True,Power,Epic ect.

Yeah so, those Tim and Eric Awesome videos were removed already, I was planning on sharing another gutbust right now.

I Google'd to find it elsewhere, seems that every site that has the video links to the YouBoob, which, of course, is gone.

So yeah, I finally found the purpose of fucking YouTube. Convince everyone to put shit up there because "hay yuo guuuuuyyyzzzzzz itz freeeee!!!111" and then BAM! They control the fucking population, like rats, and now the god damn cheese has been pulled away.

I had an irrational hatred for all things YouButt when it first appeared, but now it has been justified.

hopperdennisbluevelvet.jpg

"YOUTUBE?!?! Fuck that shit!!!"

Don't be a good neighbor anymore to her. I'll have to send you a love letter! Straight from my heart, fucker! You know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a fucking gun, fucker! You receive a love letter from me, and you're fucked forever! You understand, fuck? I'll send you straight to hell, fucker!... In dreams... I walk with you. In dreams... I talk to you. In dreams, you're mine... all the time. Forever.