The (Un)official write anything you want page

Favor? Can someone find me The Esoteric - A Reason to breathe for download... I've been trying to recover my ultra rare EPs and shit, its tough.

wtf is this "wall of death" ... first time i've seen it

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my wisdom teeth pulled and I'm still a bit on the drugged side. I really don't remember anything that happened, but they told me that while waiting for the doctor to give an update on the surgery and say goodbye, I turned to my mom and said, "Jellybeans...do you hear them? They're rolling around." After a while I wanted to call my friend Chris, but my cell phone was in the car, so I put my hand to my head and acted like I was calling him, then I took off my shoe and started talking to it like it was a phone as well. After that, I started saying "I'm Old Greg! Do ya love me?" and sang "Are you playing your love games with me?" When my mom looked at me like I was possessed, I looked at her and said, "He's half-man, half-fish...MANGINA!!" When the doctor finally came in I remember saying "Listen here, I'm going to tell you a story..." and I think I told him a story about how my mom left me in a graveyard at night when I was little. When we got in the car and I finally called Chris, I remember saying something about how I punched the doctor in the head, and when I got off the phone with him, I asked my mom if I had really hit the doctor. Then I guess I started calling everyone. I called my dad and when he picked up I said, "Hello? Who is this?" He said that he was my dad, to which I apparently said "I have no dad" and started to ask if he could speak to my mom. I think I even called a few ex-gf's, but I have no idea. I called our house too and left a message, but it was in complete gibbersh. There might have been something about shake and bake at the end though. I probably won't even remember posting this. :lol:

What the FUCK did they give you?? =/

I really don't want to get my wisdom teeth out..

I know a dude who was doing army training in the states, he got injured (broke his tailbone or something) in Texas and they gave him freaking horse tranquilizers or something ridiculous that made him completely incapable of doing anything. When he gets back to Canada to get checked out, they pretty much said 'they gave you what???'

What the FUCK did they give you?? =/

I really don't want to get my wisdom teeth out..

If I remember correctly, it was Lidocaine. Ten seconds after injecting it into my IV, I was dizzy and passed out. Next thing I know I'm awake and doing all kinds of crazy shit. Definitely worth it. You don't even feel it and the pain of your teeth isn't really all that bad later on. Even if it is, they give you Vicodin, which apparently makes you extremely nice and love everything.

Apparently while I was at the doctor still recovering from surgery, I told them I was going to change my name to Jimmy Crack Corn. :lol:

holy shit I think I'm turning into an English man... I'm starting to say words with an English accent.. :erk:

example: Can I get 2 points of Vel-ins (Veltins) please?

I was writing something for school the other day and accidentally spelled out "neighbour"

I blame this forum
emot-argh.gif

You're the Madonna of RC!

I'm not completely gone! I cannot say mate or rubbish bin without feeling like a faggot.

My manager is a Scottish, and always says, "You alright, brotha?", and that is completely kickass; I probably should start saying brotha.