The (Un)official write anything you want page

My redesigned blog is up now too. It's not interactive yet though. For all intents and purposes it's been a foto blog for the past 4 years. The old entries haven't been converted to the new look yet but it's on the plate. Other sections are still undergoing transformation as well. Still much work to do.

The whole site has undergone a transformation. Check it out...

http://www.eyesoffyr.com/blog/

emot-argh.gif

2hozfh0.jpg

yeah the street view on google maps is sketch, the one for our street you can see my roommate's car parked in the driveway. i really don't fucking like that at all.

Five million stars for Street View. I thought EricT's post was a hoax but there's shit like that all over the place. Hilarious. Durham is nearly 100% complete. I was able to view some obscure parking lot I got lost in at Duke a couple years ago. Then I looked up some relatives and you can see my Aunt's truck in the driveway. Fucked up. There's going to be some funny shit on here soon. Is the google car real obvious or is it disguised in some manner?

its pretty obvious, I see them all the time driving around the boroughs now ... it was in Manhattan before ... but Manhattan is all "scanned" at this point.

its not Google that does these mappings but a third party co. with some funky shit on top and sides of a big SUV.

LOL @ EricT ... that's awesome.

Is that really EricT? If so, 453452384523804652034865203846528346582703465 stars
I love how if you start going west on that road, you can see him in the distance in the middle of the street. hahahahaha