The (Un)official write anything you want page

you've been in germany too long

how so? calling the bar fancy?

I had my choice of a 26 day aged 14 ounce rib-eye steak or an 18 ouch steak with some unpronouncable sauce. The bosses ordered a 60 pound bottle of wine, and it got presented for tasting before they accepted it.

England: A bar is a fancy place, wine, beer, food and some chick playing a piano. A pub is a cozy place to get pissed.
America: Its all the same.
Germany: Its all the same.

Considering I'm the only person here with a child, no one will find this amusing but whatever: The three of us were on a long walk through the neighborhood recently and the Anders had to pee. Ahead I saw a church and it's yard-signage was such that part of it was a good-sized cross. So, much to my wife's chagrin, I said, "hey, Anders, go pee-pee on that cross." Upon walking towards it, we discussed the pros and cons of our child being seen urinating on a cross so I compromised and had him pee on the church grounds, but as we passed the cross for less hallowed grounds for which to soil, Anders implored, "I pee-pee on cross, daddy! I pee-pee on cross!"

ha

If any of you have a 2.5 year old that can beat that, please relate the story.

And pics or it didnt happen

This isn't as good but...

A few weeks ago I was getting my 3 year old Ethan into the bathtub. He had taken his clothes off and thrown them in the corner. After picking them up I turned to find him standing facing the tub, hands proudly on hips, singing " The Wheel In The Sky" and peeing into the tub.

A few weeks ago I was getting my 3 year old Ethan into the bathtub. He had taken his clothes off and thrown them in the corner. After picking them up I turned to find him standing facing the tub, hands proudly on hips, singing " The Wheel In The Sky" and peeing into the tub.

Actually, I think that's even better.

Hey who wants to head to D.C. next weekend for Twenty Buck Spin III?

Friday- Hounds of Hasselvander, Iron Man, Unorthodox, Ol' Scratch, Lobo

Saturday- Earthride, Sourvein, Valkeyrie, Orodruin, Against Nature, Chowder, Hatchetface, Oak, Electric Horsemen

har.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

there are four songs on the new ac/dc with the word "rock" or variations thereof in the title

say what you will about ac/dc but you have to envy a little bit a band that stopped trying 25 years ago and still fills stadiums around the world, not a bad way to spend one's old age