The (Un)official write anything you want page

I've never listened to Lifelover because they seem pretentious to a latter-day Shining degree... Should I reconsider and pretend it's all really kool instead of silly?

I don't know, it's Swedish so it's kool enough in my book and I never read any statement from the band. But it definitely sounds a bit like Shining and other shoegazing BM stuff of the kind in places. The difference is I like this and don't like (newer) Shining, so go figure. I think the songs are well-written and the twists in the music and atmosphere quite effective.

Hey bitches,
so everyday at 1045 on the way to work, I drive past this walking metal dude who invariably wears a hoodie that says, on the back,
"Extreme Music for Extreme People"
I can't easily read the front and I'm afraid to stare because one time he tried to kill me with his eyes. One time I looked at him in my rearview and I thought it said Cannibal Corpse
amirite?

Yesterday, I seen a handicap kid with a Children of Bodom shirt on. I almost wanted to compliment the kid to lift his spirits, but decided otherwise as I wouldn't know where the conversation would lead.

Hey bitches,
so everyday at 1045 on the way to work, I drive past this walking metal dude who invariably wears a hoodie that says, on the back,
"Extreme Music for Extreme People"
I can't easily read the front and I'm afraid to stare because one time he tried to kill me with his eyes. One time I looked at him in my rearview and I thought it said Cannibal Corpse
amirite?

I've seen that same quote on Morbid Angel shirts around town, normally worn by degenerates I have no doubt have absolutely no inkling of why Morbid Angel rules.

Yes! That was my second guess.
I'm pretty sure I must've seen that associated with MB at some point but I just wasnt sure