The (Un)official write anything you want page

Pneumonia?

PNEUMONIA?!?!?!?!!??!

No offense to Mr. Bromley, but I really really really really really really hope I die from something other than that. Sorry.

this got me really pissed off ... so I just got this email forwarded from a friend ... the original person that initiated it is a Senior Financial Analyst in Global Risk Management at a company that shall remain nameless but they are one that got a nice hefty gov't bailout recently ...
do you think this image and his email signature is CNN worthy news material?

buy-our-crap.jpg

this got me really pissed off ... so I just got this email forwarded from a friend ... the original person that initiated it is a Senior Financial Analyst in Global Risk Management at a company that shall remain nameless but they are one that got a nice hefty gov't bailout recently ...

buy-our-crap.jpg

Why did this piss you off?
I don't know/care much about this whole ordeal (even though it will/have affect/ed Sweden/me indirectly), but that seems more or less like any other half-funny interweb joke to me. Pissed off because it's true or because he shouldn't take a dump on the backbone of your industries or something else?

in other news i am from nigeria and i wish to use your bank account to transfer $10,000,000,000,000 american usd dollar

Why did this piss you off?
I don't know/care much about this whole ordeal (even though it will/have affect/ed Sweden/me indirectly), but that seems more or less like any other half-funny interweb joke to me. Pissed off because it's true or because he shouldn't take a dump on the backbone of your industries or something else?

because it came from a high level staff member of a company that the government bailed out just like they will bail out GM

buy-our-crap.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Citibank...

Either way, as long as certain stipulations that have been talked about in the hearings happen, I'm actually fine with the auto-bailout. Not happy with it considering this is what, the 400000000000th time the fed has had to keep these companies afloat?

However, if this shit isn't monitored (which seems to be the case with EVERY OTHER FUCKING BAILOUT), off with their heads!

so apparently that adrian the energizer bromley died. you know that unrestrained mag editor and chronicles of chaos reviewer that always gave good scores to shitty albums. just an fyi. always hate to see the young die. 37 he was.

edit: http://www.eyeweekly.com/blog/post/47207

lame. back in the day The Johnson and I bought a bunch of albums off the guy when we ran our ill-fated distro/label. He seemed like a pretty reasonable guy from my limited dealings with him.

It's true, I saw some guy from ANUS dot com post a FAQ regarding that (re: Chuck Shuldiner, et al). Except of course that even if that were the case you don't actually die from AIDS.

Well yeah but it's just easier to say "died from AIDS" than "died from opportunistic infections after immune system weakened by AIDS"

People like to say that they grow tired of only listening to the classics, even though most of them have only listened to metal between 1 and 4 years. It's a strange world...

People like to say that they grow tired of only listening to the classics, even though most of them have only listened to metal between 1 and 4 years. It's a strange world...

Listening only to the classics could probably do that, but that depends on where you draw the line for 'classics' of course... If you mix it up (at least 60-70% of my listening is to stuff I already know and löv) there's no danger of getting tired of it. And there's always much much more kickass stuff to find when you feel the urge.

edit: Note my recently played song called drying victims. I suppose they wet themselves getting victimized?