The (Un)official write anything you want page

Currently eating chips n' dip and listening to Bolt Thrower. If I didn't have an exam tomorrow and if I didn't quit drinking I'd be washing it all down with quite a few beers instead of diet cola :dopey:

What's some good stuff in the vein of Extreme Noise Terror, Napalm Death, In Battle There Is No Law, Carcass, Soulside Journey etc.?

(not necessarily grouping them together)

Congrats! My oldest was 3 when our 2nd arrived, as well. They are about to turn 4 & 7 and spent the better part of the day pounding the shit out of each other and singing about butts & farts. I can't wait to go back to work tomorrow.

Yeah, back to work today for the first time in a week. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I don't want to be at work and yet, I've about had enough of being at home.

Fuck. I didn't think the accident I got into was that bad at first. It was pretty much head on at a relative speed of 35-45 mph. And yet, I still have pain in my back, neck, and lower abdomen despite it taking place just before Thanksgiving.

Anybody else been in an accident? How long did it take to stop aching?

I only know 1 guy who was in an accident who had no "obvious injuries" but had enduring pain in his lower back. Similar thing with it being a low-speed crash.

He had pain for 6-7 months, and during this time he was in physiotherapy and had regular massages and some accupuncture.

Fuck. I didn't think the accident I got into was that bad at first. It was pretty much head on at a relative speed of 35-45 mph. And yet, I still have pain in my back, neck, and lower abdomen despite it taking place just before Thanksgiving.

When I crashed on my bicycle (the one that tore my ear in half), I was sore for a good 2 months. My neck and back are still stiff, but not really painful.

The wife was involved in collisions in June or July of 2007, 2006, and 2004. Two of them were totalled. She never sustained any serious injury and never complained of much soreness. You should probably see a physician for evaluation. The human body is not one that can sustain rapid deceleration. You could have some back damage that could last the rest of your life. Get checked out.
I've never been in a collision except on a bike. It's unpleasant.

I went to the ER the night it happened and the doctor barely looked at me. He just threw some meds at me and that was that. He did, however, say that I should go to my family physician if the pain lasted more than 5 days. So I went to one this last Monday. He was a little more thorough but didn't seem to know for sure what the pain in my lower abdomen was all about.

I'm worried about the back pain but more so the pain in my abdomen. I can NOT afford surgery.

The shitty doctors around here remind me of an old joke. What do you call the guy that graduated at the bottom of his class in med school?

Doctor.

:(

Oh well, at least you're going out in a fairly metal fashion...injuries sustained in a violent collision

I man walked in to his Doctor's office for his annual check up. The physician gave me a quick once over and told the lad, "Sir, you really do need to quit masterbating." The man retorted, "why is that Doctor?". The M.D replies, "So I can proceed with your exam."

EASTON, Pa. (AP) - A supermarket is defending itself for refusing to a write out 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell's name on his birthday cake. Deborah Campbell, 25, of nearby Hunterdon County, N.J., said she phoned in her order last week to the Greenwich ShopRite. When she told the bakery department she wanted her son's name spelled out, she was told to talk to a supervisor, who denied the request.

Karen Meleta, a ShopRite spokeswoman, said the store denied similar requests from the Campbells the last two years, including a request for a swastika.

"We reserve the right not to print anything on the cake that we deem to be inappropriate," Meleta said. "We considered this inappropriate."

The Campbells ultimately got their cake decorated at a Wal-Mart in Pennsylvania, Deborah Campbell said Tuesday.

Wal-Mart spokeswoman Anna Taylor told The Easton Express-Times that the store won't put anything illegal or profane on a cake but thinks it's important to respect the views of customers and employees.

"Our No. 1 priority in decorating cakes is to serve the customer to the best of our ability," Taylor said from Bentonville, Ark.

When reached by The Associated Press, Taylor said she'd call back to provide a comment.

Heath Campbell said he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name."

The Campbells' two other children are named JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, who turns 2 in a few months, and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, who will be 1 in April.

Campbell said he was raised not to avoid people of other races but not to mix with them socially or romantically. But he said he would try to raise his children differently.

"Say he grows up and hangs out with black people. That's fine, I don't really care," he said. "That's his choice."

He said about 12 people attended the birthday party on Sunday, including several children of mixed race.

Flash forward to 2023.

Heath Campbell: "How did school go today my boy?"
Adolf Hitler Campbell: "Not too well pop, I couldn't score a date to the prom.
Heath Campbell: "I don't understand it son, you're a good looking kid"
Adolf Hitler Campbell: "Perhaps it's because you named Adolf fucking Hitler!!!"