The (Un)official write anything you want page

Today I'm reading the Greek New Testament. I've started at the Gospel of Mark and since I'm not looking up every word I'm missing some parts, but what I'm getting is that some guy named Jesus got dunked in a river, heard a voice, and then decided to pursue a career with a couple of fishermen as a professional exorcist.

Seems totally logical to me.

Of course, the *entire* story is fictional. Not that you don't already know this, having been the presiding PhD during the research, but there are only three historical references to a man named Jesus, all are dubious and none describe any supernatural attributes. The man that half the world worships simply never even existed.

Ha! Stupid Christians

ⲙⲛ͞ⲧⲣⲉϥⲗⲟ ⲛ͞ϭⲓ ⲡⲉⲧϣⲓⲛⲉ ⲉϥϣⲓⲛⲉ ϣⲁⲛⲧⲉϥϭⲓⲛⲉ• ⲁⲩⲱ ϩⲟⲧⲁⲛ ⲉϥϣⲁⲛϭⲓⲛⲉ ϥⲛⲁϣⲧⲣ͞ⲧⲣ͞• ⲁⲩⲱ ⲉϥϣⲁⲛϣⲧⲟⲣⲧⲣ͞ ϥⲛⲁⲣ͞ϣⲡⲏⲣⲉ• ⲁⲩⲱ ϥⲛⲁⲣ͞ⲣ͞ⲣⲟ ⲉϫ͞ⲙ ⲡⲧⲏⲣϥ.

Let he who seeks not cease seeking until he finds, and when he finds he will become disturbed, and when he becomes disturbed he will be become amazed, and he will become master of all.

I just found an Opeth video and a Megadeth video on Comcast On Demand. Primus's Sathington Waltz was on there too but it was pretty bad and cut short for some reason. Anyway, there must be someone cool on the committee that decides what videos are on On Demand.

Confession: I also watched Britney Spears's "Stronger" because that song is awesome and she was really hot back in those days.

Quid erod demonstrandum iirc.

Edit: Actually it should be "Quod erat demonstrandum".

Basically, "that which was to be demonstrated"