The (Un)official write anything you want page

Also, I want to hear the 911 recording of the first driver
Driver: "I think I hit someone."
Operator: "Can you locate the victim?"
Driver: *glances in rearview* "No."
Operator: "Carry on, then."

I just got back from picking up a suit and stopping by Lens Crafters to have them adjust one of the pads on my glasses.

Why the fuck can't customer service in America be even half as good as in Japan? I can guarantee I would not have been allowed to walk out of a similar store in Japan without the fucking things fitting perfectly. And hell, they probably would have given me tea and if I'd mentioned that I needed to stop by an ATM they probably would have offered to go to one for me (and I'd trust them to do something like that in Japan too!).

If service was even a little better here, perhaps I wouldn't have to keep going back to the same places for the same fucking problems. I got home and noticed the bitch there made the problem WORSE. Jesus fucking christ.

i get to play street fighter 4 tonight FUCK YEAH. this is a moment ive been dreaming about for the last 3 1/2 years of my life. :kickass:

The other day I thought I had a wart on my dick so I went to the health clinic and the hot female nurse told me that I masturbate too much and that it was just a callous. True story.

Hmm, the nurse fondle your calloused phallus? Sounds like a physician's duty to me. Hey Dorian, how many sirloins have you become acquainted with during your practice?

A kid went in to the doctor's office for an annual check up.
The doctor with a concerned look quickly gave him a once over and stated, "You really need to quit masturbating." The kid incredulously looked at the physician and replied, "what do you mean doc?" The M.D retorted, "No really I mean it, I can't check you while you sit there masturbating."

A Public Disgrace it most certainly was.

The ironic part is I was beating off and the thing stripped off from the friction. It's a strange world.

I tried to locate the source of a non-functioning gas lamp today. I crawled all around under my house (interesting but not pleasant), dug up the ground around the gas meter (located the line to the gas grille!) but could not find a branch that might lead the million feet to the end of my driveway where the lamp is. So I decided to dig it up from that end. I made it like 10 feet before I realized I would simply die of exhaustion digging it up all the way to the house....and that's if it's even connected to anything anymore.
In the meantime, I got the gas fireplace up and running.

That's all I have to report on this end.