The (Un)official write anything you want page

Hmm, the nurse fondle your calloused phallus? Sounds like a physician's duty to me. Hey Dorian, how many sirloins have you become acquainted with during your practice?

Eh? I don't even do that type of nursing.

However, did I ever tell you how, back in the ICU days, I had a couple of uhm...gender reassignment patients? You had to use an ultrasound on their new PENIS every hour or so to make sure the blood was still flowing. My only thought other than "when is my shift over?" was "man, I would've had them make me one WAY bigger than that"
:lol:

If anyone wants a fancy cell phone, I'll be peddling my touch-screen LG Venus in a few days after my number finishes porting to my new phone (switched from Verizon to Metro PCS for cheapness). There's nothing wrong with it internally or externally, I just decided it was more glitz and high tech (gay) than I need.

today marks it.... i'm not 100% sure on the specific days, but this month is my 6th without hard drugs. giving up everything else, besides the weed and an occasional delicious beer or two, was also an excellent choice.

today marks it.... i'm not 100% sure on the specific days, but this month is my 6th without hard drugs. giving up everything else, besides the weed and an occasional delicious beer or two, was also an excellent choice.

:headbang::kickass::):Smokin:

I'm gonna go twist one up to help you celebrate

i'm gonna probably officially quit my job tomorrow

at least tell the boss what's up

What the fuck is this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle
http://www.coralcastle.com/

Can someone go there and check that shit out/find out how the hell it was done?

To sum it up: Tiny latvian immugrant built a great big castle from great big rocks by himself using only simple tools starting in the 1920s, and then moved it ten miles when he wasn't happy with the location.

aerialview1.jpg

Baffling!

Today as my friend and I were wandering around downtown to find a photo developer on this godforsaken holiday, some door opened up in front of us and Alice in Wonderland and a bunch of people dressed as playing cards filed out and skipped down the street with buckets of red paint (presumably to go paint the roses red).

My friend and I stop and look at each other. He says to me: "Can you tell me if that just happened, or am I having some kind of drug flashback?"

Also: Two submarines collided in the atlantic ocean
what are the fucking odds

First satellites, now submarines. What's next?

The article I read about it said the anti-sonar devices on both submarines worked so well that neither saw the other coming. Haha