The (Un)official write anything you want page

I was just translating this Palaic fragment:

(6') ma-a-[ar-ḫa-aš
[a-]ta-a-an-ti ni-ip-pa-ši mu-ša-an-ti a-ḫu-wa-an-ti ni-ip-pa-ši ḫa-ša-an-ti

(8') [ti-]ya-az-ku-wa-ar ú-e-er-ti ka-a-at ku-it a-ta-a-an-ti
[ni-]ip-pa-ši mu-ša-a-an-ti a-ḫu-wa-a-an-ti ni-ip-pa-ši ḫa-ša-an-ti

The Gods eat but they are not satified. They drink, but they are not satisfied. Tiyaz says: Since they eat these things, they will not be satisfied, (and as) they drink, they will not be satisfied.

The Palaic gods don't get no satisfaction (but they try).

MajestikMøøse;8020265 said:
I was just translating this Palaic fragment:

(6') ma-a-[ar-ḫa-aš
[a-]ta-a-an-ti ni-ip-pa-ši mu-ša-an-ti a-ḫu-wa-an-ti ni-ip-pa-ši ḫa-ša-an-ti

(8') [ti-]ya-az-ku-wa-ar ú-e-er-ti ka-a-at ku-it a-ta-a-an-ti
[ni-]ip-pa-ši mu-ša-a-an-ti a-ḫu-wa-a-an-ti ni-ip-pa-ši ḫa-ša-an-ti

The Gods eat but they are not satified. They drink, but they are not satisfied. Tiyaz says: Since they eat these things, they will not be satisfied, (and as) they drink, they will not be satisfied.

The Palaic gods don't get no satisfaction (but they try).

Haha nice

That reminds me of all the Akkadian grammar books I have, and the shitload of cuneiform texts (from the Ur III period on up) I downloaded years ago for Lord knows what. Maybe now that my entire life is a shambles I should study that.

Haha nice

That reminds me of all the Akkadian grammar books I have, and the shitload of cuneiform texts (from the Ur III period on up) I downloaded years ago for Lord knows what. Maybe now that my entire life is a shambles I should study that.

Slaving away over cuneiform makes life so much more satisfying.*

*maybe makes like much more satisfying.

Christ. It took Dell a month to get off their asses and replace my video card. Then it worked fine for a month and now is shutting down automatically at random intervals. Fantastic.

Let's see how many weeks/months I have to go without it this time.

Christ. It took Dell a month to get off their asses and replace my video card. Then it worked fine for a month and now is shutting down automatically at random intervals. Fantastic.

Let's see how many weeks/months I have to go without it this time.

Power supply is faulting. It'll take them 2 years to deal with it. :lol: