The (Un)official write anything you want page

a brief photo of my dinner for Moose to appreciate! (since the chump isn't on AIM)

HE'LL UNDERSTAND

P1010159-1.jpg

For the full series, you'll have to check the nevermore board, you wacky forum you.

cant find the video game thread....

holy shit have any of you guys played FarCry2? i hadn't heard ANYTHING about this game until I saw a little feature for it on gamespot. i decided to read up and figured, "well, I like FPS games and 50 realtime kilometers of territory to roam sounds fun". amazon has this game for $60 (I think), but I somehow snagged it for $40 at BestBuy. this is probably the best 360 game i've ever played. Imagine Grand Theft Auto if it took place in Africa and it was in the first-person format. excellent gameplay, little to no glitches, a shitload of awesome weapons to unlock, seemingly unlimited missions.... definitely check this out if you like in-depth FPS games. this is no call of duty.

four days unemployed and i already feel like a worthless sack of shit. probably because all i've done is drink, watch movies and not finish any artwork i've started. bah.

Well, since that interview of mine went so incredibly poorly (and cost me some $600-700) I need to start looking at other options pretty quick here. Some friends offered me a job in Kansas City with them. But I'm not too sure how much I like the idea of working with friends. It has a number of pros and cons. Anyone done it before? Good idea, best idea, or horrible idea?

By the way, I'd kind of be like their supervisor.

cant find the video game thread....

holy shit have any of you guys played FarCry2?

Yeah, repeating itself over and over and over, I got 50% of the way through and had about 4 "Types" of missions repeated 59729572985725 times.

6/10.

Pretty, but not replayable/etc. I kept it for the fun of burning and shooting until I got deadspace and DoW2.

Ninety-five percent of music downloads are illegal. NINETY-FIVE PERCENT. In China, the world leaders in all things bullshit, it's estimated to be a healthy 99%.
Thumbs down to you losers who download music.

QWhere the fuck is th edammit 'm, drunk threa. This is ridiculous, my friens ended up buyingme rolundsand I have I fucked TEST tojmorow in my MORDERN CHINEE HISTORY CLASS. Can you belive this fucking shit/>?! So now I', completely wasted and I have this fucking test. Whatr the fuck. I hate booze. Fuck mylie!!!!!!! I'm going to bed everyopne, good night!

I had my best test result the morning after coming home in a similar state. Despite asking the teacher to turn the lights off because they were loud