The (Un)official write anything you want page

you've appeared in some old bumped threads recently
welcome back
RC is the best forum on the internet

Right. Like I'm to believe you download music legally. That was pretty much the point of the study. Are you in the 5% that never illegally downloads music? Come now

First of all, I didn't say I was among those.
Second, I rarely download stuff that is available to buy with no intention of getting it soon after, and I think it's OK to download stuff that's otherwise very very hard to get to listen to (old demos and such). That said, I do download stuff that I never buy and all of that, but illegal mp3s make up for a maximum of what, maybe 5% of what I have, and I don't have anywhere near all of my bought albums on my computer.

Well I'll make the official announcement to you dudez that I have gotten the boot from the d00dz in Cornell (because I was late on getting your lame standardized test csocrez into them, oops!) and the boot from the d00dz in UCLA becauze yer state is effing broke (just like NAD) and can't admit me because they don't have enough money for new graduate students in their program but all is not lost because people here tell me I can hang out and do a masters onsite in Alberta but they have no real money to give me either.

YAY!!!

MajestikMøøse;8083593 said:
Well I'll make the official announcement to you dudez that I have gotten the boot from the d00dz in Cornell (because I was late on getting your lame standardized test csocrez into them, oops!) and the boot from the d00dz in UCLA becauze yer state is effing broke (just like NAD) and can't admit me because they don't have enough money for new graduate students in their program but all is not lost because people here tell me I can hang out and do a masters onsite in Alberta but they have no real money to give me either.

YAY!!!

lol graduate degreez

MajestikMøøse;8084123 said:
academics are truly the most loathsome, well-dressed panhandlers of society.

Also the most vilest, non-recognizable, non-entities, that even orange-toting dirty latinos have displeasure in exchanging pleasantries with.

go go education