The (Un)official write anything you want page

Well cmon down my brother!!! I just came back from driving through Altadena (Yea the same Altadena that I was complaining about earlier over the abundant amount of Montgomery Mulatto Monkeys that are too lazy to dangle from street lamps, so they have the gall to walk the street on their hind limbs.) But I digress.

My return trip was quite pleasant as these funky funk coons working the cash register were polite. They kindly exchanged my ps2 slim for a used ps2 Krigloch. Also got some store credit on the deal, Hazaar! I exited with the bag well concealed as it appeared Crips were having a dance party in the parking lot. Serious fucking shit. What is up with negars, and spicars blasting their shitty music with the bass turned all the way up? In a parking lot no less! Anyhow I shall never go this far uptown again. I came to the realization that African Americans just aren't my bag.

After that I raced over to the Local Target and purchases some socks and undies as I was too lazy to do laundry all week. You could never get enough socks. All in all I give this friday afternoon 3.5 stars.

appleton_estate_vx_700.jpg

:headbang:

Dude that shit is fucking ACE. My bro had a bottle once, I must say the large sampling we enjoyed was quite extraordinary! I'm not that big of a rum fan either.

That being said, time to pour another Redrum + Coke. Girl doesn't want to leave until 8am, I've got plenty of time to get drunk tonight. :kickass:

Redrum is cheap Jamaican rum that is only 70 proof BUT!!! it makes the absolute perfect rum + Coke. I've converted naysayers before, believe you me, the shit is good.

Plus the best part, I've gotten absolutely plastered off the concoction with near zero trace of a hangover the next day. Good shit!

I gotta put that on my to-do list then. It's gotta beat that cheap generic rum out there. I still have horrid flashbacks to the day I blacked out after downing shots of generic rum and vodka and then giving my coffee table a good humping.

:lol: sounds fucking awesome.

Roadtrip CDs for tomorrow:

Led Zeppelin - Houes of the Holy
King Crimson - Red
Faith No More - Angel Dust
Colour Haze - Periscope
Kyuss = Welcome to Sky Valley
Future Sound of London - Dead Cities
Allman Brothers - Eat a Peach
Clutch - Robot Hive / Exodus

Quite a fine selection I must say, otherwise I'd bring different albums am I rite.

lurch70 said:
ok this was really wierd ... just went to get some food outside the office ... and bumped into this girl ... twice ... that was a dead ringer for Maren ...
I hear that all the time. Well, people always see what they want to see. :dopey:
She was probably smiling because she was imagining you in Speedos.

@RiA: I keep wondering... where have this chick's eyebrows gone?! Goddamn, she's ugly.

snow2fall said:
I made a pineapple curry yesterday, with coconut milk, brown sugar and basmati rice. I have a new favourite dish now.

Uh, that dish sounds really awesome! Haha, i have such a sweet tooth.

Annoying fact: We're renovating our kitchen, so after tomorrow I'll have no stove for 3 weeks!!! No more baking :cry: