The (Un)official write anything you want page

Demilich said:
Annoying fact: We're renovating our kitchen, so after tomorrow I'll have no stove for 3 weeks!!! No more baking :cry:

Our house had a in the wall stove when we bought it. It's been broken for 5 years. I feel your pain and then a whole fuckload more

nope. it's not. we're planning to fix that soon, without replacing the in-wall. Because those things are retardedly expensive, even for the cheap model.

fag.gif

http://www.effingpot.com/

Full story for those not in the know.

I broke not 1

Not 2

But 3 sony playstation 2's in the span of 24 hours. The first ps2 was on the fritz so I went out and bought a ps2 slim. Opened the bad boy up and started messing with the internal components. Hey I was determined to convert this baby to japanese, and I had all the necessary mod gadgets in tow. Well one thing leads to another, after a brief period of fidgedy fingerwork, I put the thing back together only to find that the damn motor is spinning about as fast as my beat up 96 civic. Hell I think even that could outrun this clusterfuck of a video game system. So I do what any honest human being would do. I put everything back in the box and exchanged it at the same video game store in which I purchased it. They were quite accomodating in the manner to say the least.

Well 1 down two to go. I had given my previous old half assed operating ps2 system to my brother, who was delighted at the acquisition. So the next day comes (today) and I take the playstation I gave him back momentarily to remove the fliptop that was installed on it in years of yesteryear when I was more mechanically inclined. Well I'm frucking with the reset/eject button screwing (there's a little screw in the upper half of the case that holds the buttons in place) and the damn wires detach from the entire console. Hell I don't have a soldering gun, and I dont even know what it was attached to to begin with. So haha there goes system number dos.

3rd system. The new playstation I had received in exchange to the ps2 from the video game outlet. I honestly don't have any explanation on to why this one went "pow finale". But something quirky must of transpired during the reconstruction process.

To make a long story short I'm out a total of 250 bucks paid for a total of 0 Ps2's. 150 for the the 2nd ps2, and a 100 bucks I promised to give my brother so he can get his hands on a new one. Buwahahah kill me!

Well the only game I wanted to play on the thing was a Japanese import, so you can see my dilemma. Anyhow fuck ps2 I'm done with Sony. I have several options at this point.

Buy an X-Box 360 and open it up in Tim Taylor fashion (I keed I keed)

or Buy A new DVD player and say the hell with gaming

Either way I'm done with the Japanese. Sad thing too, as I held them in high regard. :(