The (Un)official write anything you want page

Totally. I'm almost positive he hit the bottle pretty hard too, which is just icing on the cake to me.

yes, it is, no doubt about it.

And I'm not sure if Chronicles is the right game, it's like "Anthology" or "collection" it's a part of. I think chronicles was the one with Chrono Trigger and FFII. Eh, who knows. Either way I hear they added on some awesome cutscenes on that newer release.

ok this was really wierd ... just went to get some food outside the office ... and bumped into this girl ... twice ... that was a dead ringer for Maren ... i mean hair, face, clothes ... [cue twilight zone music]

she was even smiling at me ... probably because I was oogling at her in disbelief :loco:

lurch70 said:
ok this was really wierd ... just went to get some food outside the office ... and bumped into this girl ... twice ... that was a dead ringer for Maren ... i mean hair, face, clothes ... [cue twilight zone music]

she was even smiling at me ... probably because I was oogling at her in disbelief :loco:

fanny-006.jpg

??????

Yes. It's FF Anthology, thnx mate. I'll pick that up soon.

Reign in Acai said:
Yes. It's FF Anthology, thnx mate. I'll pick that up soon.
You know what really blows about the FFIII/VI re-release? MASSIVE SLOWDOWN. Seriously, it's pathetic during a lot of the fights. If you can get beyond that minor irritation, it's pretty much identical to the original SNES version.

PS: Best. Game. Ever. :)

I always have this urge to ride around LA with Jerry. I think if I ever make it back out there, I'm going to pick up NAD and have Jerry drive us around. His observations are legendary.