The (Un)official write anything you want page

Only a royal douche would fuck with a kid who weighs all of 90lbs. A habitual pattern it appears, ndicated by his recent fb excerpts of a teenage business owner boasting on how the tables have turned.

Burj Khalifa (Arabic: برج خليفة‎ "Khalifa Tower"),[8] known as Burj Dubai prior to its inauguration, is a skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and the tallest man-made structure ever built, at 828 m (2,717 ft).[8] Construction began on 21 September 2004, with the exterior of the structure completed on 1 October 2009. The building officially opened on 4 January 2010,[1][9] and is part of the new 2 km2 (490-acre) flagship development called Downtown Dubai at the 'First Interchange' along Sheikh Zayed Road, near Dubai's main business district.

The tower's architecture and engineering were performed by Skidmore, Owings, and Merrill of Chicago, with Adrian Smith (now at his own firm) as chief architect, and Bill Baker as chief structural engineer.[10][11] The primary contractor was Samsung C&T of South Korea.[12] In June 2010, Burj Khalifa was the recipient of the 2010 Best Tall Building Middle East & Africa award by the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat.[13] On 28 September, 2010 Burj Khalifa won the award for best project of year at the Middle East Architect Awards 2010.[14]

Only a royal douche would fuck with a kid who weighs all of 90lbs. A habitual pattern it appears, ndicated by his recent fb excerpts of a teenage business owner boasting on how the tables have turned.

Yeah, I am a small guy but I can generally handle myself quite well. The problem was I still have several fractures in my head that haven't healed back up so I wasn't about to try to start swinging on the moron. Yeah, the guy is an asshole. Way to wait until someones crippled up to fuck with them. Oh well, didn't ruin the night!

got any idea as for this house will be in that future?

i assume you mean "where"

the idea is somewhere outside umeå far enough that it becomes the countryside, but also not far enough that driving into town is a big deal

so something around baggböle, sörfors, sörmjöle, stöcksjö, håkmark, whatever

i had a dream last night that i shot a bear with two bullets straight between the eyes