The (Un)official write anything you want page

Who the hell is Karen Elson and why is someone carrying around that mug allowed to be a model?

eh? Meg White is NOT Jack White's wife. Karen Elson is. And she's a model because she's tall, thin, and plain I suppose. According to Mrs. Dorian Gray, Karen Elson is really hot right now [/Mugatu]

Not that I was alluding to that, but I never got the memo about whether Meg White was his wife, sister, or proctologist.

It's true though. Every "supermodel" I have ever seen has been exactly that. Uber tall, Uber thin, and Uber plain.

Hate all you must, but you gotta admit it's a tune that stays stuck in your head. Then again, so does "Seven Nation Army," which is one of the WORST SONGS EVER. It's a sweet little ditty, nothing more, nothing less. Reminds me of something Lou Reed might have pulled off in his later VU days.

Who was it who said that they had Cat Stevens' "Wild World" stuck in their head for months at a time? :lol: Dorian?

Also, did anyone ever see this?

OMG JACK WHITE INVENTED A NEW TYPE OF VINYL I HEAR HE'S PLAYING A SURPRISE SHOW AT THE JAPANESE TEA GARDEN NEXT WEEK, U GET TIX???

Last edited by a moderator: