The (Un)official write anything you want page

whats crazy is that he is holding to some edge of some sorts with seemingly the tips of his fingers.

monkey.

hahaha ... this has been circulating of an officer in New Mexico ... they are trying to find out who he is.

bonus points for the prairie dog watching :lol:

original.jpg

In Europe, and the "civilized" world it's not allowed to put anything that could work as a handle to hold on to, or a step to stand on outside the trains.
In India, it's obviously different.

I work for the largest train manufacturer in the world, and in India they actually think a certain number of fatalities in train traffic / year is ok. They don't seem to aim for zero fatalities.

yeah, also, have you seen what indian road traffic looks like

no one can drive, people die all the time and nobody cares, their crappy cars are practically made of cardboard

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/08/world/asia/08iht-roads.html?pagewanted=1&em

118,000 dead in traffic in 2008. india is actually one of the last countries on earth i would want to visit (the democratic republic of the congo is below it)

CLEARLY you didn't see my 'inb4'. That's sick though, how much was it and was it a 1x5, 3x5 or what? Mine was just a 1x2, not max, and it was after my warmup + 3x5 reps. <-- Yup, that is a whole bunch of whiny excuses.

And your only 8 pounds lighter than me! FUCK YOU! Do I type like a fatso? :(

Haha, only kidding, like I said, baddass dude.

tldr: I guess I'll just go cry and drink more milk.

I actually did it for 8 reps. Unfortunately, because of the weight and stupid intensity I had during the set I sacrificed form and hurt my back (this was 10 months ago) and it's still not fully recovered.

Bought a Rush compilation called Gold, with 2 cds of their best songs from like the first 10 albums.

Trying to find what ppl like about them, especially musicians. Any Rush fans wanna clue me in on the greatness of Rush?

its one of those bands that you either can get into or not ... there is no middle ground.
I like their more popier era than the old weird proggy one ...

but still its not easy stuff to listen to. oh yeah ... live and with visuals it's a much easier sell.

Rush are and always have been a high-quality, thoughtful, sincere, proggy band that, fortunately for us, have been able to exert artistic control over all aspects of their work for nearly their entire catalogue. Their musicianship and the quality of their live shows are second-to-none. Lee's bass tone on "Moving Pictures" and "Exit...Stage Left" is the best in the entire universe.

Something that may turn off potential listeners is Lee's unusual vocal delivery. And maybe also that every song is about something. Some people don't want to listen to songs about global warming or the decline of the Soviet Union or whatever.

Musicians love Rush because of their quality and refusal to compromise. If they didn't have something good to offer, they didn't bother releasing anything. They're also just really good at their instruments. I think most musicians would describe their playing as "tasteful". They are musicians' musicians for sure.

A black hipster in a hat put on "Moving Pictures" at a party the other night, saying it was his favorite album.

I'm not making this up.

what?!
Saw this guy at the Y several times last summer. Guess I won't be seeing him again. My age, too. Blows.

edit: just saw Rick Rypien died earlier this month. Weird. I was looking forward to him playing for the "new" Winnipeg team.

Someone's offing all the NHL's enforcers