The (Un)official write anything you want page

Pretty much sprouted blood wings and deadlift'd 331Lbs, than sneezed and now the east coast is fucked. Would have caused another earthquake when I put the weight down, but I'm a boss and lowered it correctly like a beautiful flower.

inb4 that's not that much, blah blah blah, 400Lbs by the time vacation starts (Oct or thereabouts), I will ATTAIN THE POOOWWEERRRR!
Tried this at 200 pounds just now, and that was heavy enough at 3x5 for me (and I weigh 165 lbs) to start with, but then again after watching this here video: I think I can improve rather fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of you Conans use chains in any of your lifts? I fucking love using them while squatting/benching/clowning.

I was just discussing this over lunch chow. Some of my friends found some heavy chains laying around so we where going to start introducing some Westside-Barbell style training into our stuff. I don't really need to at all at this time, as I'm still making n00b-gains each workout, but I'm gonna throw them on every once in a while just for varieties sake. Plus, I'm already working on my programming for when I stop making n00b gains on SS and switch over to a more Westside approach (yes, I spend my free time on shit like that, haha, not exactly loads of things to do over here, so I might as well try to become an Uruk-hai), so I'm very interested in chains, bands, etc.

Right now the biggest thing is too not let my ego get in the way of my progression. One day it did and it set me back a lot, so I'd rather add a little bit too little weight on a workout and be able to punch it up next workout, than add to much and set my gains back for a freakin' week or more.

Also, came across this the other day, so random:

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&cid=328&pid=1845

Powerlifting shout out to Abbath and Demonaz. Obviously the shirt has nothing too do with the band, so it had to have just been the merch-guy being awesome with his description, haha.

"$14.95
Immortal
In honor of Abbath and Demonaz."

"Comes in black."

Well I don't have to get braces, which is pretty sweet. I was afraid I was gonna have to get those "invisalign" bullshits, which look pretty terrifying on people (from my experience)

my Saturday's are fucked until the end of the year. the wife is knocking out her last semester and she has a freeaking saturday class smack in the middle of the day 1-5 ... of course with an hour commute to school each way that makes it 12-6 ... the entire day is like three shits to the wind or whatever the saying is.

btw good catch Pinto :loco:

Agalloch confirmed for next Inferno festival in Norway. I think I will go, considering I can stay sleep at my brother in laws place.

Today's theme is officially drink beer and catch up on 2011 metal. I have listened to a shit ton of releases. And of course consumed a shit ton of beer. Today is a good day.

if FB was 1/10th as fun as this place has the potential to be sometimes ... it would be 5/8ths better.