The (Un)official write anything you want page

Okay see why didnt you say anything about that in the original message. Now I look like an ass, thank you sir. But Lacuna Coil?? How can you date someone that likes them. You have more heart then I do sir. She better be the best chick in the world.

It seems most people don't take music as seriously as we do on this forum.

The other day a girl iwork with said a customer was angry by the fact that she was the only employee in the store that spoke spainish. I proceeded to tell her that since were in fucking America that I dont need to know how to speak spainish. The customer I was helping was not pleased with my comments, but fuck political correctness. Why is it that just because you have an opnion you are seen as a racist, or prejudice or a bigot? I respect what others opinions are why cant I state mine as well. I dont like chicken but I eat tons of beef and I dont watch tennis or golf but love pit fighting does that make me a barbarian?? I dont think so.

lol spainish

That concert fucking ruled, the Agalloch guys were cool to talk to and I totally forgot to throw in a shameless Noltem plug or get you a Xmas(something signed) present MFJ. Sorry.

Anybody ever use a travel agency to book a flight? I kept hearing people say that they could nearly always get you a great deal compared to doing it yourself. So I just called one for the first time and they gave me the same fucking price figure that Orbitz does.

I should start my own travel agency. Hey, pay me $30 and I'll use http://www.kayak.com/ to book your flight.

hahaha awesome Yeah, I had to use the company's agency to go to NC a couple weeks ago. I had to FAX in my requests. Is this 1985 or something?

How fucking depressing is this picture? :(

29blswg.jpg

How fucking depressing is this picture? :(

29blswg.jpg

Its really really sad. What the fuck is up with the photographer?!?! Did it ever cross his mind to maybe give the kid something to eat?!? Maybe he did, but it doesn't sound that way by the caption.

"No one knows what happened to the child, Kevin Carter left as soon as the photo was taken".

Nothing is more fucked up than a child who goes to sleep at night with nothing in their stomach.

Its really really sad. What the fuck is up with the photographer?!?! Did it ever cross his mind to maybe give the kid something to eat?!? Maybe he did, but it doesn't sound that way by the caption.

"No one knows what happened to the child, Kevin Carter left as soon as the photo was taken".

Nothing is more fucked up than a child who goes to sleep at night with nothing in their stomach.

:lol: Made me think of the old Sam Kinison stage bit where he's talking about Sally Struthers....