The (Un)official write anything you want page

cleartest.com/psotm/morgan-freeman/

In an April interview with UK newspaper "The Guardian", actor Morgan Freeman explained that he had stopped using cocaine and other "hard drugs but that he would "never give up on the ganja."

Morgan, age 65, has been nominated for three Academy Awards. He called marijuana "God’s own weed" and explained how Moses’ encounter with the "burning bush" was an early Biblical reference to the spiritual benefits of cannabis use.

LOL ... now go find that chick.

there is one photo of her laying in the back of the car with her crusty feet in the foreground that made me LOL @ Ali's reaction if he ever saw them.

She's probably from out of town. There are no girls there who look like that...:lol:

one of my buddies just switched bars as a bartender ... guess where I am going tonight?

gay%20bar%20gay%20bar.JPG

lmao...the fuck?

you mean you've never heard bands use stupid vst plugins that simulate vinyl crackle to give a nostalgic feel to some parts of some songs

it's overused as fuck and was never a good idea to begin with

first song i can think of that does this is lake of tears at the very end of "to blossom blue" or rebirth of nefast, first song on that one split with slidhr, but there are three million others

awhile back someone linked to some really hilariously awful doom-laden blackmetal with alternating high and low vocals? i can't remember who it is but i think its a recent release? its driving me insane! i miss those banshee vocals! if i remember they a reminiscent of weakling? minus the shrieks of course. if i remember it had a pretty cool ambient intro and outro... not that it defines them or anything among all of the other similar stuff out there. some of you might consider it doom? i dont know where to begin looking for it... damn my memory. help me out rc.