The (Un)official write anything you want page

shorts are the best and i cant wait to wear them again :kickass:

it was in the 60s the last few days of the week, shorts and tshirt weather is soon upon us!

Write anything I shall.
Hey, have you found that the metal you loved is slowly dying to people who wear really tight pants and inhale to pig squeal as non-metal like as possible?
Well if you are like me, fuck that shit. How do we stop this, Vote for Acid to play at the Vans Warpped tour for the Mississauga slot. Lets bring Metal back to the land or ice and snow (Canada) appreciate all the support. http://www.battleofthebands.com/u/We-Are-Acid
Keep it Metal.

1150333259046.png

Are shorts with hoodies looked down upon the same way as socks with sandals? I like them both. But maybe not together...well, maybe... :loco:

*edit*

hahaha swizzle already posted this in 2011 metal thread. OH WELL, IT STAYS ANYWAYS :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw TRIPTYKON live. thought they would maybe play two or three celtic frost songs. turns out they played PROCREATION OF THE WICKED, CIRCLE OF THE TYRANTS, DETHRONED EMPEROR, THE USURPER, MESSIAH, BABYLON FELL, SYNAGOGA SATANAE, NECROMANTICAL SCREAMS, and only like three triptykon songs

really great live band either way