The Video Game Thread

Update today? I might aswell download it then. I bought Killzone 2, and so far it rocks. Im looking forward to the multiplayer, classes and stuff looks pretty good.:kickass:

Do yourself a favor, don't try online. Its horrendous. :(

And Journeyman, pretty sparkles =/= ZOMGYAY update like everyone was predicting. The friends list thing, and the THREE PSN Store buttons piss me off soooo much :mad:

I don't have a problem with it at all, you can always change it I think. He has to update anyway to play online anyway.

I meant the online for Killzone 2....

And no, NOTHING can be changed about the Ad Ticker in the corner, the 3 Store buttons, or the ugly ass friends list.

Very unsatisfied :(

I think I'm going to pick up Batman: Arkam Asylum, is it any good?
Looks rather fantabulous. Even though I have lost my xbox, somewhere. hahaha

I keep hearing brilliant things about that game. I need to either find someone who's willing to let me sit and play it in their house, or get up early one day and head down to HMV and play there.

I don't have a problem with it at all, you can always change it I think. He has to update anyway to play online anyway.

If you've got about £200 you can change it to an Xbox 360. If you've got £40 you can change it to a MegaDrive. There are a lot of options.

If you've got about £200 you can change it to an Xbox 360. If you've got £40 you can change it to a MegaDrive. There are a lot of options.

I have an Xbox... Megadrive, nah. Too old now, was good back in the day.

Keenan. Ive been playing multiplayer on Killzone 2 and I like it. Why didnt you like it? I mean....its no COD4 but its good.

Killzone 2 > COD4

COD4 can suck my fucking balls, everyone drops a fucking grenade out of their arse every time they fucking die, it drives me fucking nuts! :mad:

Killzone 2 > COD4

COD4 can suck my fucking balls, everyone drops a fucking grenade out of their arse every time they fucking die, it drives me fucking nuts! :mad:

As much as I agree with the second part of this post, Killzone 2 online is pure, utter shit. Squads/Microphones do not work properly (I know about the distance thing, its stupid), Grenade launchers and rocket launchers are abundant, and the only "good" weapon in mi opinion is the standard M-82 or whatever the green scoped one is. All the maps are layered as well which pisses me off. I hate having to make sure there's no one ABOVE me while I try and play, but then my teammates just fail miserably so whatever.

Fuck online. MAG will probably be my last hope. Even though it'll probably suck :(

Its a wicked pain in the ass to look at!

Didin't know how I was gonna turn that one around lol :p

On topic! Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, TWO WEEKS :D :D

original.jpg

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

Im definitely getting the collection since I didnt buy the originals and played them at a friends house.