The Video Game Thread

What?!
I thought the PS3 couldn't.......:err: Has Sony been lying to us this whole time?!

And its one of the newer ones Styxx. Thats why. Fuck Sony and their laziness :(

Shit game.

The first half was really cool, but then you switch to Dante and...... play the the same thing over again. Same levels. Same enemies. SAME BOSSES. Failure.

wow i have to read your name to know who you are now. usually i know its you by your avatar. everynow and then im like WHO ARE YOU. oh...

ON TOPIC. was playing total annihilation on pc. lol nostalgiaaa and sonic the hedgehog and sonic spinball on my psp with an emulator.

wow i have to read your name to know who you are now. usually i know its you by your avatar. everynow and then im like WHO ARE YOU. oh...

ON TOPIC. was playing total annihilation on pc. lol nostalgiaaa and sonic the hedgehog and sonic spinball on my psp with an emulator.

I'm used to looking at Coroner album covers when it comes to Thrasherdave as well.

On topic: I speedran the original MGS in 2 hours yesterday

I say we all change our avatars to Infected Nations album cover, that way we'll all fuck each other up cos everyone will have to read the names :lol:

I got a new phone this week. For some reason everything's in different places, despite the fact it's a Sony Ericsson, like my last one. Anyway, when I found the games I looked at the list and I was amazed! I have FOURTEEN games!! Amazing! And some of them are ace too! There's Monopoly, Deal or No Deal, Catchphrase, Pac Man, Tetris and... Hello... What's this? SONIC THE FUCKING HEDGEHOG! Amazing! So I started playing Sonic. About halfway through the first level though, it stopped and the screen went blue. Something was loading.

"If you'd like to keep playing this game, give us all your money".

Fucksocks.

:lol::lol: fucksocks haha
i know what you mean with them shitty trials, i had a splinter cell one before. and sonic the fucking hedgehog, thats a pretty hard game i die a hell of a lot. on psp the original megadrive version i got to some wierd space level and got pissed off. gonna install CSS at somepoint and show journeyman how to shoot LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I started replaying Oblivion to kill time till Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 comes out. I love that soundtrack :)

And SimCity 2000 is only $6 so I might buy that too.

I dont know what you were talking about keenan. Killzone 2 is fuckin incredible online.

Killzone 2 is horrific online.

Spawn, CHAAAAAARGGGGEEE, Die.

Stupid people piss me off. The mic thing was cool, being able to hear other people around you even if they are on the other team..... but that got annoying REAL quick. All the weapons suck except for the Green Assualt Rifle (forgot the name....).

Anyways, I don't wanna rant anymore at the moment. :)

No problem mate. We'll play another day. Im really keen on the tactician class, however sometimes I throw those spawn grenades in the wrong places haha.