The Video Game Thread

lol, fuck the demo it doesn't represent the experience at all. A game is a game, either it sucks or it doesn't, Batman is win.

So playing the first level doesn't represent the game? >.>

Okay. If you say so.

Regardless, I hate Batman.

EDIT : I take that back. Not ALL demos represent the game. The Dead Space demo was absolute shit. It was dialogue from Chapter one, with a room from chapter four, with an enemy from chapter 10....

So playing the first level doesn't represent the game? >.>

Okay. If you say so.

Regardless, I hate Batman.

EDIT : I take that back. Not ALL demos represent the game. The Dead Space demo was absolute shit. It was dialogue from Chapter one, with a room from chapter four, with an enemy from chapter 10....

thats fine you hate Batman, but the game doesn't suck oh and demo's are junk compared to the final game.

The only batman Ive played was the NES one. hahahaha Im not a big fan of superheroes really....

yeah i can relate there man, i like them but i'd never usually go out of my way to see a superhero film or buy a game, because the history hasn't been amazing in my opinion. For me games to avoid are Movie Games, Super Hero games and foreign game. I have to say though this new Batman one probably has changed my opinion of superhero games.

I was playing Castlevania : Symphony of the Night again for a little bit yesterday.

FUCKING EPIC

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 is awesome.

Its more action oriented rather than RPG oriented but still great fun.

I don't wanna choose a side though! I like both! :lol:

I wanna give it another run through, but Ultimate Alliance 2 is too awesome to put down.

BRUTAL LEGEND DEMO! TONIGHT! :D :D :D :D :D

I really have low expectations for this game, but the concept is too awesome to pass up. Playing as a metal roadie who kills hair metal posers and emo kids? GIMME NAOW

Just checked the trailer for it, that actually looks ace! Comes out on Rocktober 16th apparently :lol: Just a shame the main character is Jack Black.

Demo..... THIS Thursday! :( I've been had!

My friend pre-ordered from Gamestop and got a demo code, he says its awesome. Bastard.

Demo..... THIS Thursday! :( I've been had!

My friend pre-ordered from Gamestop and got a demo code, he says its awesome. Bastard.

EVERYONE says it's awesome!

Ohh, and in my virtual Rock Band, we just got Virtual roaddies to carry around all our virtual stuff to our virtual gigs were our virtual fans watches us!

We also got a virtual tour bus. :lol:

Also played The Secret of Monkey Island SE and Tales of MI, they're both awesome, yarr!

Ohh, and in my virtual Rock Band, we just got Virtual roaddies to carry around all our virtual stuff to our virtual gigs were our virtual fans watches us!

We also got a virtual tour bus. :lol:

People who say things like this annoy the hell out of me. Sorry, but they just do.

Katamari Forever on Thursday :)

People who say things like this annoy the hell out of me. Sorry, but they just do.

Katamari Forever on Thursday :)

Well then, guess what you're getting for christmas...

A sense of humour. Chill out man!