The Video Game Thread

:lol:

Don't make me hug you! :p

My friend got me a Brutal Legend code! :D

THAT DOESN'T WORK. :mad:

That's better :D Fail on the BL stuff, sounds like you need a better source for teh codez. Try ketchup :)

Siobhan, are you not thinking of Noob Saibot?

I never seemed to work out what buttons to press to destroy your oponent at the end

Yet my brothers kept doing it me and never tell me

Bastards

People who say things like this annoy the hell out of me. Sorry, but they just do.

butthurt-ad.jpg

Brutal Legend - 9 days
Uncharted 2 - 9 days
Operation Flashpoint : Dragon Rising - 4 days

Duke Nukem Forever when its done

Currently playing through Dragon Buster 3 (thats Dragon Valor to all the n00bs). Immense game, shitty graphics and slightly annoying controls (Hold L1 to run? GAY) but fucking hell, I lov. Amazingly fun, amazing gameplay and some pretty frsutrating puzzles if you haven't got the hang of it. I haven't played this game in years, and theres about four different endings depending on which path you take (e.g.In hapter 1 you can choose to save the princess or not, which determines the character you'll play as in Chapter etc.) so basically I'm gonna try and get all the story paths. May need a new memory card though hahaha.

It got such awful revies upon release, but I don't see why - 'This game has shitty graphics and boring old school gameplay that we don't want in 2000'. Since when was retro gameplay and average graphics such a crime?? I implore people to hunt Dragon Valor down on PSone, its ace.