The Video Game Thread

That's why I didn't buy a Wii 2 years ago. Still not got one, but lost the desire for one a while back. I should really get an Xbox 360, but I don't got the bucks :(

The Wii had some pretty ace potential though. I just don't think they've done enough with it.

Because everyone is using it as a whore thats why.
All the system has is kids games based off movies/tv shows and sports games. Pass.

Has ANYONE seen any gameplay for Assassin's Creed 2 yet? I find it kind of odd that I've only seen one trailer for it, and it comes out in like 3 weeks.....

Because everyone is using it as a whore thats why.
All the system has is kids games based off movies/tv shows and sports games. Pass.

Has ANYONE seen any gameplay for Assassin's Creed 2 yet? I find it kind of odd that I've only seen one trailer for it, and it comes out in like 3 weeks.....

Thats the whole point though. The less they leak the more people are interested in it.

Or they know its a horrible game :lol:

If thats actual gameplay in the Dev Diaries I saw...... thats not good :\

i saw some of the combat stuff, looks a lot smoother than the first, apparently it will be less repetitive than the first game where you had 4 or 5 kinds of mission and just repeated them over and over and got bored fast. this time theres about 10-15 kinds of mission, so theres a greater volume of repetition. yay!

i'm on bioshock at the moment, its bloody great!!

And where did you find this info? :p

Bioshock is amazing. I wanna start it again, but have no room on my hard-drive. DAMN YOU SONY! 80GB IS TOO SMALL! :zombie:

Why buy it with lego when you can BUILD IT WITH LEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!111111111+++++++?????????

Build this, motherlover!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYlA3NV0rFA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

:err:

I un-installed Fallout lol, it hurt :p
And I bought the "Master Assassin's Edition" of Assassin's Creed 2 :D Come on the 17th!