The Video Game Thread

Thats full of graphical and auditory glitches and slowdown/mass freezing....... According to the internet anyways...... Just a word of warning.

Assassin's Creed 2 - 2 Weeks :D

Thats not what I read.

I don't buy games unless I read at least 15 good reviews. Dragon Age origins has surpassed that mark, plus fantasy is my cup of tea. I have only heard good reviews, and I trust Bioware because they have made killer games like KOTOR, Mass Effect, and Baldurs Gate 1 & 2. I am also looking forward to Mass Effect 2 in the near future.

soooo if 15 people like it, and 2,000,000,000,000 say its a glitchy mess, you'd still buy it? :p

My friend is playing it right now..... He won't respond to messages, so I'm assuming its great lol

Indeed Dale, the first came out on xbox only but this on is coming for ps3 aswell. I hope they release the first one too.

I doubt they'll release the first one, but I'll probably gert the second one on day one :)

Just finished Brutal Legend on Brutal difficulty. Now I just need to find all the collectible shite. Epic. :/
Which reminds me, I still need to find the last Templar on Assassin's Creed. 59/60 Templars found, cosmic ball ache.

The Playstation needs more exclusive games

Platform exclusive games are shit. Nintendo and Sega used to have a decent reason for making them, in that they made games for their own consoles, but there's no need for it these days, and Microsoft and Sony are lazy ass fucks who capitolised on an already booming market and raped the shit out of it.

I don't really agree with that..... Activision is the company thats "raping this shit" out of everyone. Along with all the shit companies that make Wii mini-game collections.