The Video Game Thread

The games I want when I get an Xbox 360;

Tekken 6 (that and FFXIII coming to Xbox aswell made me go "Meh, fuck PS3")
NHL 10
Dragon Age
CoD: MW2 (though I hear that game's way short)
And eventually, FFXIII.

Tekken 6 isn't that good to be honest....Azazel (last boss) is just plain ridiculous, Scenario Mode is..... ok.... Online lags really bad. But its Tekken. :lol: So its all good I guess.

That reminds me, in Medal of Honor : Underground for the PS1, you can fight the Nazi's secret weapon in a bonus mission,

The dreaded..... Nuctcracker nazis! AKA, the PANZERKNACKER! :zombie:

Last edited by a moderator:
I only watched the start of that, but I love the comedy panicked German accent :lol:

After playing the damn thing in busts for nearly 10 years, I inally completed Dragon Valor 100% yesterday. Reason being is that when you finish the game, your game save starts you from the beginning again - however, befrehand I'd just start a new game and overwrite the previous save, thus losing all progress.

So after completing all three stories, what do I get? A fucking art gallery. Thats it. Man, fuck Namco.

Theres fuck all info on Dragon Valor online because no one bought it, and magazines in 2000 wanted incredible visuals and 'innovative' gameplay so they gave it relatively poor score. Fuck games magazines.

Admittedly I did discover the third story arc for the first time the other day completely by accident. Chapters 3, 4 and 5 I was like "Gerome? Anita? Who the fuck are these assholes, I've never seen them before!!"

Anyway, since its over and done with now I need something else to play. I may run through Final Fantasy VII again, any ideas?

:lol:
Yes it was.

PS3 + Uncharted/Uncharted 2/Killzone 2/Brutal Legend/ inFAMOUS/LittleBIGPlanet/Fallout 3/Oblivion/Bioshock/Dead Space/Assassin's Creed/MGS4
:D