The Video Game Thread

I was never hugely into shooting games to be honest. I decided today though, Red Alert 3 is the way forward. For now at least.

Eh, I didn't like the demo. The only RTS' I enjoy are Civilization, and the old Army Men PC games lol

Actually downloaded the demo last night. Played it for a bit, the first mission seemed a bit unfair as I couldn't build tanks, yet the enemy could. Managed to fend them off for ages but couldn't do much about killing them.

Yeah, my friend loved it, but I told him I wouldn't get it :lol:

Resident Evil 5 : Gold Edition
2 new stories? WTF?

Yeah, my friend loved it, but I told him I wouldn't get it :lol:

Resident Evil 5 : Gold Edition
2 new stories? WTF?

Yeah, theyre gonna be downloadable aswell, you play with chris and jill apparently.

On another note, Dark Void.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll just leave this here

strider.jpg

No I havent, but I just looked for it on google and apparently you also get a cd with the original strider on it as well, apart from strider 2. Might get that next! haha Will have to see how much it goes for on ebay. Some of these PSX games arent cheap. Specially if they didnt sell well when they were released.

Dark Void looks OKAY......

Never played any of these PS1 games you guys keep talking about though :lol:

You missed out if you never played Abe's Oddysey mate, ace game! Never had a PS though so never got much time playing it.

I'm all about Bubble Bobble for the C64, classic shit. Completed it once with my brother.

Dark Void looks OKAY......

Never played any of these PS1 games you guys keep talking about though :lol:

okay? it looks amazing!!! I hate you! :lol: You always think anything that doesnt have your personal seal of approval is bad. :lol:

Ok? :lol:
I think the controls will be the killer for that game. Although the music score sounds incredible! :)

Pablokers, you want a Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta code? Make a Gamespot.com account and profit!

hahahaha. I was messing around a bit too. I tend to like games not many people like sometimes. Like Bionic Commando, the new one.

Im too busy playing resident evil 2 at the moment, trying to get A rankings so I can play the Hunk and Tofu scenarios, which I have never played before.