The Video Game Thread

Speaking of bad controls...... :lol:

Yeah....I know. But thats what makes resident evil good in my opinion. If you didnt have bad controls it wouldnt be that good a survival horror game. Its part of the tension that the game creates. And you can master them no problem. It just takes more time than people are used to.

Both are on the PSN Store for $5.99 if I recall correctly.....
I need to finish Spyro, Medal of Honor, FF7, Wild ARMS, Suikoden, and Rainbow Six first before I buy any more PS1 games :lol:

You still haven't compelted FF7? I've raped that game over 9000 times

In the ass or the face?

Yeah....I know. But thats what makes resident evil good in my opinion. If you didnt have bad controls it wouldnt be that good a survival horror game. Its part of the tension that the game creates. And you can master them no problem. It just takes more time than people are used to.

I know what you mean actually. I don't get these people who bitch about something like Resident Evile being "too hard because of bad controls". I mean, I've played a few games that I lose interest in because they're too difficult, but that's when they're obscenely difficult to the point where you just don't progress and it gets boring. But RE is perfectly beatable, and the controls are one of the things you just have to deal with. Same as the occasional lack of ammo. It always gives you ammo when you NEED it, i.e. a boss, so anything else you can't kill with what you have you gotta try to get round it.

I always save my bullets. Your bullets are more important than your life. The art of dodging zombies is not easily mastered. haha RE has got to be one of the best games ever. Its just so different from anything else.

I thought 4 was creepy. In a "We don't want your kind here, you're not welcome here outsider!" kinda way....
5 was just an action game to me.

So how about that there Crash bandicoot?

I once played that using a dance mat. Fun times!

I thought 4 was creepy. In a "We don't want your kind here, you're not welcome here outsider!" kinda way....
5 was just an action game to me.

I liked the fact that you occasionally had to do shit in the cut scenes in RE4. Didn't see that coming!

I've been playing the hell out of Simcity 2000 and Suikoden.
Suikoden had a great ending. LittleBIGPlanet PSP is fucking hard.

When was Brutal Legend DLC announced?

Just played the Ruski's story through on Red Alert 3. Man, there's some fine ladies in that game! Even the one that looks like a pixie.

Anyone else a PC gamer by the way? Could do with some people to play some stuff against.