The Video Game Thread

Sure man, I'm lkely to get up about midday, maybe 1ish, and I'm free till about 6:30. Just finished Soviet missions so I'm up for Allied or Rising Sun missions.

Assassin's Creed 2 DLC in January and February? Dammit Ubisoft, I'm only half way through the game! Its big enough don't you think? :lol:

Cool. You don't happen to have steam do you?

I don't, heard of it but I'm not really sure what it is.

i have a red alert 3 poster on my wardrobe next to my pillow haha. infinite win of awesome. everynow and then i change the order of which "i would" first haha

They make me wish I had 7 cocks so I could do them all at once! And 14 hands for maximum groupeage.

I saw that on the PSN Store and laughed. Fucking EA. Thats the only type of DLC that annoys me, Day ONE DLC. :mad:

GameFAQS > Dave :lol:

I'm IN Wutai, not doing anything though, I got confused. I'm supposed to go to the Gold Saucer apparently..... eh, another time perhaps, Assassin's Creed is calling my name :p

GameFAQS > Dave :lol:

I'm IN Wutai, not doing anything though, I got confused. I'm supposed to go to the Gold Saucer apparently..... eh, another time perhaps, Assassin's Creed is calling my name :p

If Yuffie is in your party and has stolen all your materia, get that shit back. if not, you TIT you're in the wrong goddamn place :lol:

:lol:
I think the latter part of the sentence is correct :lol:

I got my hidden rifle in AC2. Hehehe.....
Running around doin random shit at the moment.

You mentioned Dead Space..... I love you.
:lol:

I might get it then. I've got almost nothing to do after I beat AC2. I might restart Bioshock and Brutal Legend and/or Operation Flashpoint among other things if I get bored enough :lol:
I'll probably end up getting that sometime near New Years or so. Along with Borderlands :)