The Video Game Thread

OH keenan, you finally got it!(MW2) I'll be online this sunday, hopefully we can kick some ass together. :kickass:

Depends on what kinda of hook-ups its got on the back...... And what kind of cables you wanna use.

If there's a HD input, a component input (red, white and yellow phonos) or a SCART input on your TV then yes. If it's only got an old ariel connection then you might be pushed to find a cable that suits it, but that's probably not gonna be an issue if the TV's less than 15 years old.

^This. High five for Styxx and my nerdiness! :D
:lol:

Beat MW2 campaign. Cool while it lasted, but it lasted far too short :lol:

If there's a HD input, a component input (red, white and yellow phonos) or a SCART input on your TV then yes. If it's only got an old ariel connection then you might be pushed to find a cable that suits it, but that's probably not gonna be an issue if the TV's less than 15 years old.
It's got a scrat input but no HD input. Do I need the HD input?

You don't NEED an hd output..... it can run off the old Red, yellow, white cables.

I would say...... save up for a nice tv :lol:

Yeah, having a PS3 without HD is a bit pointless in my opinion. You wont get to see the games in their prime, with a normal scart connection.

Well, it's not pointless. It just won't be as good quality, it's not like it's bad quality though. We managed enough without it until a couple of years ago. Remember, when buying HD, HD and "HD Ready" are not the same thing. HD Ready will accept a HD signal but will convert it to standard definition.

So Dirge of Cerberus arrived yesterday....

To be honest, its not that great. The reviews it got were a litle harsh, but they had a point about the fucking retarded camera and controls. Its bloody difficult in places too, I just finished a mission where you had to kill 100 enemies - for no particular reason. Much harder than it sounds due to aforementioned shite camera and controls. It has it's addictive qualities - as all games do - but it still falls short of the mark. Very infuriating, but its good. So fucking confusing sometimes though!

My MW2 game disc MUST be made out of liquid cocaine....... I've only taken it out once since I got it. :lol:

I got suspended from xbox live yesterday till the 23rd because some fuckers dont agree with my thought of MLG being the stupidest thing ever.
So now i have to wait until the damn 23rd to play MW2 again, fucking cunts!