The Video Game Thread

Flashpoint was....... good I think. Its kind of like Brothers in Arms, except more realistic. You kinda have to be in the mood to play it though, in the mood to think strategically and whatnot.

I loved Bioshock, but sadly I think Bioshock 2 will fail. Multiplayer is not needed, playing as a Big Daddy is also an idea I think isn't very good to be honest :lol:

I knew that when the game was announced :lol:
They expected it to sell over 2 million copies in a month! :lol:

Speaking of Dead Space (a few posts up), Dead Space 2 is now official! :D

I saw LegoRockband at the MCM expo and I died a bit inside, especially with the shit song list of songs everyone knows but that i hate.

I reckon Bioshock 2 will be good, the multiplayer won't take to much away, its being done by a separate 2K company, Boston perhaps, and they did UT3 i think.................
So the people who are making the singleplayer shouldn't be distracted. The Big Sisters look awesome too.

I'll still buy it :lol:

Lego Rock Band, Band Hero, DJ Hero.
The games that killed that genre for me :(

recently playing Dragon age origins. The game is fantastic escapeism, and a journey that will take you out of your room to a place where you won't want to come back.

What, like a titty bar?

Don't ever play DJ Hero, ever. Just had to watch a couple of my mates play it.

All it is, is a Fair ride trainer for Gypsy's.

Diabolical dog piss.

I still don't really get how it even works. Get new mates.

Just beat Assassin's Creed 2.
I'm still trying to put my brain together, because it exploded after the ending. :lol:

*hands you a headband and an M-60*
Get ready for ownage then, because that game was terrible according to like..... EVERYONE. :lol:

A third person shooter with crappy controls that stars Vincent doing..... I dunno what, I've never even finished FF7 :lol:

Thats the PSP one with Zack right?

I caved and bought Modern Warfare 2 because it was on sale. :\
Will have as soon as UPS gets here tomorrow.
I'm a hypocrite :lol:
Flame away if you must! :p

Yeah Crisis Core is essentially a playable version of Last Order. Set 5 years before the original game, real-time combat as opposed to the usual turn based fanfare, an absolutely ridiculous number of missions, incredible graphics and voice acting... really impressive actually. I was expecting it to be a flop since all of the praisethat it recieved was almost certainly because it had 'Final Fantasy VII' slapped on it, but I was mistaken. It looks exceptionally good, and the music is absolutely incredible to boot.

Although I'd have loved Square-Enix to port it to PS2, the playthrough installed enough faith in the game to warrant buying a PSP for Crisis Core alone. Any other games for the console (like Guilty Gear X2:Accent Core +) would just be a bonus for me.