The Video Game Thread

See, Matt agrees.
Dead Space fucking owns.

On a sad note, Dead Space 2 ALLEGEDLY has co-op. RE5-like failure is imminent. :(

How does Namco's fail make me fail?!

Because it's oyur problem and not theirs. If anything it's a win for them, because they get to enjoy pissing a bunch of people off who probably did the same thing :D

Is Dead Space on PC? My new one came today, just waiting for the OS to show up now :hotjump:

Namco rocks bro!

On a side not, not sure if this should go in the funny thread or here, but I'm here now so this is where it's going:

1258035395841.jpg

DISPLAY OF SOLIDARITY FAIL!!

Way bigger fail than yours Dave, that was just an accident. This is a fail through stupidity, and in a couple of cases, probably poor vocabulary.

I got my MAG Beta code. The first 2 matches I've played seemed pretty cool..... Server is down at the moment though lol

Some of the stuff I've played today - Real Bout: Fatal Fury, The King of Fighters 2002, Devil May Cry 3, Tekken 5 (man, I've not played in so long and I suck again :() and Street Fighter Alpha 3 (see Tekken 5 :()

Right, got my new PC yesterday, loaded it up today. It's a bit of a beast, but I have nothing to run on it as yet. Any suggestions for games? Got a fierce new mouse too (never thought I'd say that! It is pretty fucking badass though)

:lol:

Styxx, what about Spore? Or Civilization?

Spore doesn't look like my deal. I'd give it a go, but don't fancy paying money for it. As for Civilization, I hope you don't mean the first one. I was really looking for something to make good use of my overclocked Core i7 processor, ATI 4850 video card and 6gb of RAM. Not quite what I had in mind :lol: Civilization 4 looks cool though. Glad you suggested it actually, that reminds me that I think I have a copy of Age of Mythologies kicking around somewhere.

Spore doesn't look like my deal. I'd give it a go, but don't fancy paying money for it. As for Civilization, I hope you don't mean the first one. I was really looking for something to make good use of my overclocked Core i7 processor, ATI 4850 video card and 6gb of RAM. Not quite what I had in mind :lol: Civilization 4 looks cool though. Glad you suggested it actually, that reminds me that I think I have a copy of Age of Mythologies kicking around somewhere.

Crysis?
:lol:

MAG Beta is awesome. Makes Killzone look like the crap that it is. Can't wait for January 26th!