The Video Game Thread

Haven't gotten around to listening to ALOT of Sabbath... Just like.... Iron Man, War Pigs, and Paranoid and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath are the only songs I have :lol:

Don't mock my rock! Its nice and cozy under here! :)

I recommend playing on Brutal Legend. That game has got the best soundtrack i've heard in ages with bands such as:
Black Sabbath
Judas Priest
Def Leppard
Iced Earth
Ministry
Racer X
Crimson Glory
Motorhead
Anthrax
Megadeth
Carcass
... and a shit load more.

It's such an awesome game, every time i've watched my mate play it, it's always had me laughing.

The RTS aspect of that game ALMOST ruins it. Its coming real fucking close to making me not want to play it.

Have a PS3? Get Uncharted 2. Fuck the online, play the singeplayer.

Operation Flashpoint : Dragon Rising is badass. It makes Call of Duty look like a kids game.

Well ive seen a lot of gameplay footage and played the demo, and it has nothing to do with an RTS. And I do know what it means MetalliSlayerDeth, I wouldnt use the term loosely like that if I didnt.

^ Yep.

and Pablokers, keep playing. You'll see.

NOTE : This mission takes place at 1am.

Anywho, I was playing Operation Flashpoint : Dragon Rising, and on the mission Decapitation, I had to destroy a radio station. I get 1.5km from said radio station and my commander tells us that General Han, 2nd in command of enemy forces has been sighted heading our way. So we set up an overwatch position above a Re-fuel/Re-arm station in a small valley. Han lands and exits his chopper and enters a truck. We are NOT to engage him....... Yet :heh:

We track his movements for about..... 500 meters or so, and set up another overwatch position. He checks on his troops and re-enters his truck. We silently stalk our prey from the treeline. He checks up on 2 more checkpoints and makes his way up to the Radio Station. He's making a broadcast to his troops, telling them to force us to go home, and that this is their island, not ours. We set up an overwatch position from about 800 meters away and get clearance for a JDAM strike. I carefully set the designator on the radio tower..... AND:devil::hotjump:...... No more Han OR Radio Station! :heh:

Now the entire PLA army is after us and we start to haul ass to our extraction point, 2km away. We get there mostly undisturbed. There was one point where we were ambushed by 8 PLA soldiers, but we took cover and avoided them before they saw us, We reach the beach, get thanked, and extract.

HELL YEAH!

Beat Uncharted 2. FUCKING EPIC.

Anyone interested in Borderlands? It looks kinda cool, but I'm not sure about it...... Also, is anyone interested in TEKKEN 6? :D

Gonna play rockband 2 this afternoon if anybody wants to join send me a message. I´ll invite you.

Bump because Tekken 6 is awesome. :)

This is probably gonna be a stupid question, but I'll ask anyway, Who's getting Modern Warfare 2? Everybody?

I may get Tekken 6, if the rage enduced by it won't make my head pop off.
Going to get ODST soon and Brutal Legend or whatever the fuck it's called.
I need myself some new games, suggestions? PC, DS or Xbox.