The Video Game Thread

Lordmoron, Journeyman! Add me! :lol:
KBK7101 :)

Killzone 2 is just like Call of Duty 4. BRAINLESS VIOLENCE

(Note, I'm only talking about the multiplayer...)

Lordmoron, Journeyman! Add me! :lol:
KBK7101 :)

Killzone 2 is just like Call of Duty 4. BRAINLESS VIOLENCE

(Note, I'm only talking about the multiplayer...)

What's wrong with brainless violence? :lol:

I have started playing some TF2 after a very long undetermined break, awesum game is all that there is to say. :3

im all about fallout 3 at the minute, i rescued some woman from a super mutant controlled police station, got her back to her shitty village, she offered me caps to say thanks, i said it wasnt enough with a speech challenge so she gave me ALL her caps, then i zapped her with a mesmetron, got all her possessions from her and put a slave collar on her and told her that her head was going to explode if she didnt go to the slave colony called paradise falls, then i went there and collected more caps from the bounty on her. what a game.

also on top of a large settlment onboard an old aircraft carrier, there was an old man stood atop the control mast saying how he was going to kill himself, i had the option of either talking him out of it and earning good karma, or telling him it was the right choice to make and swiftly kicking him off the edge.

i kicked him off the edge.

im all about fallout 3 at the minute, i rescued some woman from a super mutant controlled police station, got her back to her shitty village, she offered me caps to say thanks, i said it wasnt enough with a speech challenge so she gave me ALL her caps, then i zapped her with a mesmetron, got all her possessions from her and put a slave collar on her and told her that her head was going to explode if she didnt go to the slave colony called paradise falls, then i went there and collected more caps from the bounty on her. what a game.

also on top of a large settlment onboard an old aircraft carrier, there was an old man stood atop the control mast saying how he was going to kill himself, i had the option of either talking him out of it and earning good karma, or telling him it was the right choice to make and swiftly kicking him off the edge.

EPIC

What a man, heheh

So what game is this one you are talking about and what platform is this game on?

Yep.

Best played on PC, for mods and other crap. PS3 STILL doesn't have any of the downloadable stuff yet.....

I just couldnt be bothered with fallout 3, it was overwhelming. But I understand the following it has, it is a great game.

I never get into games as much as I used to, I remember playing Ocarina of Time, now that I was hooked on. Coudnt stop playing it.

Yeah, it was pretty massive. But not too overwhleming in my opinion. Oblivion had that effect on me :\

Speaking of, I've been playing through it lately to kill time till Tuesday when I get my copy of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 :D

And I'm telling you Batman is lame.

:lol:

I played the demo and didn't like it..... 2 million copies sold already though.... Thats ALOT of Dark Knight bandwagoners. :p

Play the Resident Evil 5 demo. Except when you shoot, just imagine MOVING AND SHOOTING at the same time, its dark, and they're space zombies not normal zombies :D

I finished up Uncharted for the 5th or so time :p , great fucking game. :kickass:

I also just ordered Katamari Forever! :D
I SHOULD get it before it comes out on the 22nd :D :D :D