The Video Game Thread

But maybe they just took your money and are sending you nuffink. Ever think of that? :lol:

What's MAG anyways?

Considering that its from Gamestop, that thought has crossed my mind several times.

Its like...... Counter-Strike, but with 256 people. AND NO LAG. (that part being the most important). Its amazing. I was in the beta, and can say for sure that I found more enjoyable that Call of Duty.

Alot of people are bashing it though..... I don't see it selling well, except to people who were in the beta, and old Socom players. *sigh*

Also, FF7, where the hell is the City of the Ancients?

Considering that its from Gamestop, that thought has crossed my mind several times.

Its like...... Counter-Strike, but with 256 people. AND NO LAG. (that part being the most important). Its amazing. I was in the beta, and can say for sure that I found more enjoyable that Call of Duty.

Alot of people are bashing it though..... I don't see it selling well, except to people who were in the beta, and old Socom players. *sigh*

Also, FF7, where the hell is the City of the Ancients?

Socom is the reasons to get a PS3, such great games. On BF2142 when you get a 64 man game going its great fun so 256, far from being chaotic should be brilliantly open maps, considering how big they were in BF to cater for 64 people and a few vehicles over Suez Canal, so sounds fun to me.

Oh and you should get audiosurf on PC if you don't already. Its like guitar hero but better and you can ride any song.

Anyone play Tomb Raider Underworld? Its REALLY cheap on Amazon and I was thinking of getting it.....

I still haven't played TR1 properly. I think I got to like, level 3 at my mate's house when I was a kid. They do a pack with all of them now though, might have to invest in that one.

Just completed Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time. Pretty fun game, not a real Final Fantasy though, it felt more like Kingdom Hearts but with different characters and story.