The Video Game Thread

:lol:

Heavy Rain - 7 days :D

I need to finish White Knight Chronicles, that game is amazing! :D
Its like FFXII + Gundam Wing :lol:

Still playing FF6. Haven't played very much though, still in World of Balance, but I'm on my way to The Floating Continent.
Is my memory failing me when remembering a dragon flying around out in the worldmap or is it just FF7? If not, can you meet it in WoB or do you have to get to WoR first?

Still playing FF6. Haven't played very much though, still in World of Balance, but I'm on my way to The Floating Continent.
Is my memory failing me when remembering a dragon flying around out in the worldmap or is it just FF7? If not, can you meet it in WoB or do you have to get to WoR first?

That's not entirely untrue. While you're most likely thinking about the Ultima Weapon in Final Fantasy VII, you can encounter an enemy called Doom Gaze in FFVI in the World of Ruin when you recieve the airship. Defeat it to recieve the Bahamut Magicite (Note that if you defeat Doom Gaze with an Esper then you won't get Bahamut, bear that in mind).

Hope that helps! :D

Battlefield is pretty good I think.
I put about 10 or so hours into the beta, and like 3 into the demo. Nothing changed, but its still fun. As long as the other team doesn't camp in tanks >.<

Looking forward to getting Bad Company, always wanted to play number 1 but no consoles. Also i think most of my clan are getting it so it will probably be the new big thing for the coming months. Battlefield games are just great anyway.

That's not entirely untrue. While you're most likely thinking about the Ultima Weapon in Final Fantasy VII, you can encounter an enemy called Doom Gaze in FFVI in the World of Ruin when you recieve the airship. Defeat it to recieve the Bahamut Magicite (Note that if you defeat Doom Gaze with an Esper then you won't get Bahamut, bear that in mind).

Hope that helps! :D
That was the one I was thinking about. Hope you can still throw vanish and then doom on it to kill it on the advance version like you could on snes.

Thanks for the answer.

Never played FF3 either :lol:

Depending on the ending, Heavy Rain may just be the greatest game I have ever played. :OMG:

I'm playing Halo 3 in preparation for the Reach Beta, feel free to add me. Would be nice to play with people who aren't total dickheads as most of the H3 community is. :lol:

GT: Zelaxe

Heavy Rain is a must own. Everyone in the world needs to have a PS3 and that game. Depending on the end, it might be the best game I've ever played. Its truly incredible.

Also, Battlefield : Bad Company 2 Tuesday. Looking forward to online :)
Story mode sucked ass in the first one though :lol:

ATTENTION EVERYONE ON THE EVILE FORUMS.
DO NOT buy Final Fantasy XIII. Its terrible.

Thank you,

Keenan. :D