The Video Game Thread

Just got Super Street Fighter 4 and it's fucking awesome! They got it right on this one, and the other version of 4 is crap compared to this one. Well worth it, and for a discounted price.

Just got Super Street Fighter 4 and it's fucking awesome! They got it right on this one, and the other version of 4 is crap compared to this one. Well worth it, and for a discounted price.

How come? I've got 4 but it was the first one I owned and I never played and fighting games when i was younger anyway. You could probably tell by the fact I played Sakura :D

How come? I've got 4 but it was the first one I owned and I never played and fighting games when i was younger anyway. You could probably tell by the fact I played Sakura :D

they added tons of content. Best fighting game on the market for a good price.

-10 new characters total of 35.

-Bonus stages are back and well done

-Brand new cut scenes

-New ultra combos

- Background stages, and online modes

-sharper graphics and controlls

-New Arcade mode

-Took out that horrible pop theme song for appropriate music that fits the game nicely.

Hope you like it man, I thought it sucked. BAD.....

@Chipmonk
So, its what Street Fighter 4 should've been?

In other news, I got to the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 on Hrd mode only to realise I've been using everyone's initial equipment all the way throug. No wonder some of those bosss were assholes.

Also, I competely forgot how uch I fucking hate the Spce Paranoids world and that fucking bike minigame you have to do. Fuck that shit.

:lol: I loved Space Paranoids. The bike mini-game was kinda lame.....
By the way, Kingdom Hearts 2 is my favorite game ever. :D

Im sick of hearing about kingdom hearts, because I want to play it so badly, yet I dont own a frikkin PS2. Are these games on other platforms?

There's Chain of Memories on the Gameboy Advance and a new one just came out on the Nintendo DS. Birth By Sleep will be out on PSP soon, but as far as I know these games aren't neccessarily alike to the ones on PS2.... which means they probably suck :lol:

Dude you can get a PS2 for like £20 these days

Yeah, thats what I was thinking, they are probably worse than the PS2 titles haha. I know I can get a cheap PS2, I used to have one and then it just broke basically. I also dont need another console on my TV, I already have a PS3, a Megadrive and the SNES. Bloody PS3 could actually do something right and read the PS2 games but unfortunately my model is not capable of that.......... :cry: Doesnt that just suck Monkey Balls?

Yeah mine's like that too, sucks BAD. :(

"It only does everything!" ................... except play PS2 games.

I can totally see this happening.......
"NEW! Kingdom Hearts Collection! KH1+2 on one disc! $39.99" >.>
Just like what they did with God of War. Sad part is, no one will care that we're getting screwed, we'll all buy it regardless. So in my opinion, the only reason Sony yanked the PS2 feature, is so that they can profit off it.

That could actually end up being true since they ARE working on Kingdom Hearts 3. What I don't know is if it will be for the PS3. But I will definitely buy them as you said. hahaha

1272423683994.jpg