The Video Game Thread

If KH3 comes out for the Wii, we as a forum agree that a tactical nuke is the best course of action right? :heh:

Dunno about Metro, some friends are playing it but I haven't had a chance to try it myself.

To Keenan:

It looks like Red Dead wont be shipping with co-op, it will be ready later on as DLC. But it won't cost you a cent. Guess we'll just have to wait to pillage Mexico together.

Finished KH2 for the most part - obtained all the kyblades (including Fenrir, Sephiroth is a fucking pussy) and levelled everyone up to Lv.99. Just got a bunch of items to finish synthsising, redo the missions and minigames to complete the journal and do those fucking annoying Gummi Ship missions again.

After that, no idea what I'll pay for awhile. ANy recommendations? Keep it to Psone/PS2

Did u ever play the predator game that came out for PS2? Called "Concrete Jungle"? I really liked that one. Snatching humans taking them to a roof, just to skin them alive and hang them. hahaha Its pretty decent.

Dunno about Metro, some friends are playing it but I haven't had a chance to try it myself.

To Keenan:

It looks like Red Dead wont be shipping with co-op, it will be ready later on as DLC. But it won't cost you a cent. Guess we'll just have to wait to pillage Mexico together.

Aaaww.... Oh well, that'll give me a chance to finish the singleplayer stuff I guess. :p

Dave, I recommend Wild ARMS.

It was good when I ws... what, eight? But I played it again a couple of years ago and went 'Yeah actually this is lame'. Wish I hdn't sold it tough, it's worth a shitload now.

The first Suikoden though, now THAT was an RPG!