The Video Game Thread

I picked up the Solomon's Rin, which is used to summon Doomtrain once you get 6 Remedy+'s, 6 Steel Pipes and 6 Malboro Tentacles. Where the hell do I find this?! I know you get Remedy+ from Alexander's upgraded Med ability, but where the fuck do I find Steel Pipes? I've got 3 Malboro Tentacles, but everytime I find a damn Malboro, he uses Bad Breath and fucks me up bad. :lol:

Steel Pipes you can get from Wendigos, but only when they're above a certain level. Try mugging them repeatedly. Marlboros are fucking assholes in that game though I'll admit, which is why I stick the the Marlboros I smoke.

Started a new game on Final Fantasy VI the other night, will post updates. I'd finish FFIX but I can't be fucking bothered, FFVII will be finished in small steps whenever I feel like it haha.

That's for Bahamut right? I saw a list of things to do before starting disc 4 online, I need to print that. :lol:

Bahamut indeed Keenan. Be prepared to die a lot.

Final Fantasy VI Update: Not that far in (about 2.30) but I've finished two out of the three scenarios after the Ultros battle. Halfway through Sabin's senario just before the Phantom Forest... god I love this game so much.

Didn't die once thanks. :D He was a tough bastard though.... And To make things worse, the second Ruby Dragon killed Cerberus :lol: I prevailed though. Rescued Rinoa, got Jumbo Cactuar, got Bahamut..... Now what..... Hhhmm......

Soybean, I can't really get into racing games..... Burnout (the whole series really) is the only one that I really enjoy. I just suck too much at driving games. :lol:

Well, you could always have a go at getting Eden from the Ultima Weapon... :lol:

FFVI Update: 7:30 hours in, just got up to Zozo. I forgot how soul crushingly difficult this game can be - the Narshe battle nearly had me in tears.

The one where EVERY monster is lv.100? Yeah, there're epic draw points scattered all over that island bro. Have fun with 'em!

FFVI Update: Exactly 10.34 in, just before the first mission to the Sealed Cave. I'm in tears most of the time, varying between tears of sheer joy/nostaliga/pure 'holy shit this is amazing' and tears of rage. I actually fucking love this game so much.

FFVI....... I never played that one..... I need to get the disc that comes with...... Crono Trigger? Its a PS1 greatest hit I think...

No, that was Final fantasy IV that was issued with Chrono Trigger - the package was called Final Fantasy Chronicles. Final Fantasy VI was released with Final Fantasy V as FF Anthology in the US, whereas the UK had it a bit weird... we got FFVI as a standalone release, then later in the year got FFIV and FFV as FF Anthology... fucking madness, I didn't see the point int it but I don't give a shit, I have the games haha