The Video Game Thread

BritishBanger81

Not on xbox live much cos the nat settings are strict but I am moving fairly soon.

Normally I play COD but there seems to be an abundance of people who never do anything else with their time. Black Ops seems to have conquered that - I much prefer this multiplayer to the other 2, though the single player is shit compared to the others.

BritishBanger81

Not on xbox live much cos the nat settings are strict but I am moving fairly soon.

Normally I play COD but there seems to be an abundance of people who never do anything else with their time. Black Ops seems to have conquered that - I much prefer this multiplayer to the other 2, though the single player is shit compared to the others.

Really? I thought singleplayer was great. SOG is by far the best level in the whole game, and one of the best in the series.

Gonna run through Dragon Valor again. Just because.

Also, has anybody played Super Dragonball Z and is it any good? The traditional fighting game mechanics have me intrigued and I bloody loved Dragonball Z: Budokai 3. Which was the last one I played.

Gonna run through Dragon Valor again. Just because.

Also, has anybody played Super Dragonball Z and is it any good? The traditional fighting game mechanics have me intrigued and I bloody loved Dragonball Z: Budokai 3. Which was the last one I played.

I had Super Dragonball Z a while ago and it was really good. It plays a lot like Mortal Kombat games, and I think it's as good, if not better, than Budokai 3. I'm gonna replay budokai 1 now, I remember it being amazing :kickass:

Budokai 1 was a bit shitty, 2 was decent but the 'story' mode was crap. Budokai 3 kicked all amounts of ass.

Some dude who worked on Street Fighter II was on the Super DBZ team so I was all like FUCK YEARRR

Budokai 3 was awesome, I didn't like the first two too much though.

Silent Hill.
Thoughts? The original one is on the PSN Store for $5.99 and I think I may get it.

The very first Silent Hill is decent, pretty scary stuff - the others however, are dross. Avoid every game after the first.

I didn't bother doing Dragon Valor again... kind of. I got up to Chapter 4 and realised I'd taken the wrong story path - I took the Soul Path instead of the Kadum Path. Which pissed me off so I stopped playing.

Instead, I'm running through the first Final Fantasy again - only this time on Hard mode (or 'Normal' mode, but it's generally considered as 'Hard' mode these days). So far, so good - it helps that I've overlevelled massively, but fucking hell the encounter rates can only be described as 'fucking ridiculous'. Not even ridiculous or bloody ridiculous, no - FUCKING RIDICULOUS! You take three steps and WOOSH, random encounter! You win, you take another three steps and repeat. All the fucking time. Man, Square were such dicks back then...

I have FF1 for my GBA, I haven't played that game in forever though.

Also, Uncharted 3? FUCK YEAH.

I have FF1 for my GBA, I haven't played that game in forever though.

Dawn of Souls is for pussies - the Origins Easy mode is the default difficulty on DoS and they swapped out a bunch of gameplay elements which, in turn, made it even easier.

About 9 hours in, trying to get to level 20 before I do the second half of the fucking Terra Cavern. God, I hate these dungeons...

Im addicted to this game called League of Legends now. Its based on a custom warcraft 3 map called Defense of The Ancients. Its just a great game, free aswell for anyone who wants to try it out. The premise is pretty straight forward. You have 2 teams of 5 champions/heroes, whatever you want to call them. You control one of these and you have 4 different abilities that you level up as you play. Every Champion has different abilities. The Main goal is to destroy your enemy's base.

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/ ITS FREE! (seriously)

Right!

Final Fantasy Update: Got up to the Fire Cavern and stopped playing, so I need to continue at some point.
Final Fantasy IV Update: Got up to the Underworld and realised that I'm massively underlevelled. Can't be bothered right now so again, I'll resume eventually.

Instead, I've been playing Dragonball Z Budokai 3. I feel like I'm 14 all over again hahaha