The Video Game Thread

£20 on Amazon

That's not the same as $20..... Anyways, that's a situation to be dealt with later, possibly when I get paid Friday.

I just went 43-1 on a team deathmatch in Medal of Honor. I called in a cruise missile and killed the entire enemy team with it. :lol: That was also the last trophy I needed for platinum. :p

I also bought a greatest hits copy of Demon's Souls. Why? It came with a copy, an ACTUAL COPY of the soundtrack. Not some gay MP3 code voucher, the actual disc! I thought that was worth the $16 I spent on it. :loco:

I have....... Guilty Gear X2 #Reload? I don't remember the name, it came with Guilty Gear Judgment when I bought it off the PSN Store. I'd play it, but my PSP is acting as a second MP3 player at the moment, so I have no space.

Played FF9 for like two hours and yeah, I fucking love that game. :lol: I finished up disc two and got a start on disc three, and that whole session was just GREAT! The whole part with Eiko's love letter was just amazing. :lol:

Yeah, #Reload was the last one we got in the UK - it's great but it's still massively unbalanced.

The bit with Eiko's love letter in Alexandria is hysterical :lol: "Bro, my nose is bleeding" "Then stick your thumb up it!"

:lol: Every time someone picked up the letter, I went "Oh man, this just keeps getting better and better" :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A7-rW97ncE&feature=fvst[/ame]

Dark Souls

Mark your calendar.

Been playing the HELL out of Tekken 4 and 5, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes, Capcom Vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millenium 2001, Real Bout Fatal Fury, Neo Geo Battle Coliseum and The King of Fighters '95, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and KOF Neowave

Anyone wanna post their thoughts about Resident Evil 2? I happened upon a copy, and was playing little bit ago..... What a waste of my fucking time. Terrible excuse for a game. Well no, lemme fix that...

Great game, terrible excuse for a control scheme.

I made a little farther than the dude in the gun shop who dies. And that was after I got lucky, ON EASY, on my 6th try. Such terrible controls I have never seen....

An hour long if you speedrun it maybe, if you take the time to enjoy the game then it should take you about 3 hours. Also bear in mind that there are at least four scenarios, and as for the controls I think you're just being a pussy - if it had a typical control system then it'd make the game easier than it already is. Resident Evil 2 is the best game out of all of them maybe except the first one.

You want a challenge? here's a challenge;

Last edited by a moderator:
YOU want a real challenge? Go play Demon's Souls, and come back when you have all the trophies from it.

Also, the controls suck. :lol: But the controls for the first Metal Gear Solid sucked too, and I love that game soo........